GMEX Pics ....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brilliant as ever glo :hug:

How truly fantastic they are.
What a professional. You do some utterly fabulous work Glo. I'd be honored to even stand next to you hun & rub your arm for some of your talent!!!

Inspiring as always. xx

i just dont know what to say :eek:
you are sooo sooo talented ...im just speechless ,totally speechless ,everything is fantastic ,the nails ,the pic,the models...everything ..

i cant wait to show my little sis these
she is obsessed with eyjpt (i cant even spell it lol)
she is over there now ,her and my grandad have gone on a nile cruise for a week ,then staying in ejypt for a week ...shes back tomorrow !
shes also studying in college at the min ...to get into university so study ejyptoligy (sp?)
she will love these to bits !

Fantastic pics as usual Glo, you really deserve it, I know just how hard you've worked on the photos - I love them both, but your 2nd place pic is my favourite.

Does anyone have a pic of the winner? And are we going to see some of the other entries in any of the mags?

Well done again Glo, I'm proud of ya!

Jackie
x

Absolutely Gorgeous, Stunning, Fantastic, Beautiful, Original, Sexy, ........ etc..:!: :!: :!: (running out of words here)

Beautiful work Glo, on the nails AND the pictures.
What a winning combo, and I can see why:!:

PLEASE come do my nails! LOl Those are MY kind of nails:green:

That is truly inspiring work and I sincerely hope it brings you a magazine cover. They are fantabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations. I'm now wondering who took first if you took 2nd & 3rd.. I can't see how on earth anyone could do better than yours.
I've run out of words and am speechless!!

:hug: :hug:

PS: I'm saving your pics to inspire me later :green:

Fabulous Glo, what amazing nails and amazing pictures. Be very proud of yourself.....:hug:

beautiful pictures Glo, the one that came third is my favorite too.:hug:

Wow you are sooooo talented,very well done xxxxxx

there are fantastic well done

Beautiful work Glo :hug: xxx My fave is the one with the black veil...stunning xxx

Fantastic as ever ! You are really talented :hug:

Serious question though, where did you get that beautiful snake arm band from ?? I SO want one !!!

Marlise

WOW
As usual Glo your work amazes me!

Well deserved! Congrats Glo. xx

I LIKE!!!!!!!!! Very very nice, fantastic work! :)

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrat, it's really something.

congratulations they are fantastic pictures.

Gloooobug these are flipping fabulous!! :hug: :hug: Well done chicha!! Deff gona come up to you next yr for some nail making photo taking fun!! :lol:

Truly fabulous nails Glo !

I love your work Glo, these are fab as always and a true inspiration. It's pictures like these that made me want to do nails because they are so artistic and very very beautiful. Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back