GMEX Pics ....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Wow, wow, wow. Stunning. Many congrats Glo. :hug:

Very very very very atractive work! U should be on first place! Congratulations:hug:

I still prefer the one that came third, I just love those nails! What was the difference in marks between the two Glo? What made the one in the black veil win over the one in white?

Brilliant as always Glo, well done. x

Glo they are truely stunning your pictures are always professional looking and crystal clear, I love both pictures but the one that came 2nd is my fave :hug:

hun the pics are stunning, well done:hug: , it was nice talking to you:)

absolutely fantastic - your so talented Glo.

Amb x

Totally fabulous Glo. I love seeing your work!:green:

Fabulous Glo xx

Beautiful work (as always)... proud of you mate :hug: xxx

they are gorgeous..............well done

They are stunning, I can only dream of getting to such a high standard, you must be so proud of yourself!:)

They are absolutely fantastic Glo.

wow
absolutely stunning photo's stunning nails and stunning models...these to me are magazine cover shots.

Heres my Photographic comp entries, placed 2nd & 3rd at GMEX.
Big thanks to my lovely models for their time and patience in creating the pics.

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=5887&catid=newimages

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=5888&catid=newimages

Glo what can I say??? each and every picture you show us have such different qualities about them - you are SUCH a talented lady - you inspire us all so much :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Deb xx

An true inspiration as always - they are beautiful Glo!!
KxXx

I am totally in awe of your work Gloria...I didn't think you could surpass Madame Pompadour...but you have...
what a talent.

Excellent as always Glo.
Congratulatios to you...:hug:

Wow Globug, they are fantastic as always!!! :)

Now I know why we spent soooooo much time at those 'junk stalls' at Earls Court!!!! PMSL!!!! :hug: xxxx

Latest posts

Back