Good Luck Pickle!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I texted her and shes not replied yet!! ooooh, probably just busy, but hey, you never know! :green: :eek: :green: :eek: :green: :eek:

I hope she is ok! I got a text off her this afternoon! But not sure if she has gone into labour now?!

I hope she is ok! I got a text off her this afternoon! But not sure if she has gone into labour now?!

Was she in pain when she was texting you? :lol:

Panic over people, I am here now! Sorry, been at the hospital being monitered(sp). I am ok though and they let me go.......STILL PREGNANT!!!!:rolleyes:
4 days over now and getting fed up :mad:!

xx

pickle been thinking of you all day !! glad you are ok xx hang in there hope something starts happening very soon "!!!!!!!!

We all need to head to pickle's with some hot curry!!! x :green:

hope hubby's in !!!

xx

Awe hun, not long now..... When I had my babies they wouldn't let you go more than 2 weeks past your due date. If that is still the case......worse ways you only have 10 days to wait and then you will be holding your little bundle in your arms.

So it really isn't very long!! Not much comfort I know but once that baby is here the time will just fly!!!!

Big :hug: 's to you xxxx

We want ickle pickle,we want ickle pickle !!!!!

:hug:

:hug: feel for you, i was 12 days late with my first, went into labour on the sun as i was due to be induced the mon morning! Every day seems like a week though dosnt it!! :hug:

Good luck hun, it goes on and on when you go over due. I was nine days over and 56 hours of labour (not meaning to scare you) but it was so worth it in the end.

I was overdue with my first and my healthcare trust says you have to wait 10 days before you can be induced.

Have you been drinking raspberry leaf tea? you can also get them in capsules from the health food shop if you don't like the tea!!

My 'baby' is 4 today ... how time flies!! It's a good day for a birthday! Best of luck! xxxx

Oh Honey, I know just how you feel, apart from my first who was induced early all of my babies were overdue 14, 10, and 12 days and I remember everyday just praying that this would be the day. It won't be long Honey. Make sure you are getting plenty of rest, you are going to need all of your energy really soon xxx

Thinking of you xx:hug: xx

Panic over people, I am here now! Sorry, been at the hospital being monitered(sp). I am ok though and they let me go.......STILL PREGNANT!!!!:rolleyes:

xx
Ah bless ya!! rest assured that it will definately come. Hey what star sign are we in? Virgo? you'll have a cleaner and perfectionist!
I still predict Friday, sorry hun.. hang on til then! LOL xxx:hug:

Hi guys, thanks for all your support it's really helping me along.....5 days over now but this morning I got really cheered up when the postman came with a package:biggrin:, it was a gorgeous teddy from Tsia and Alistair. He matches my nursery and I am going to call him "Geeky bear".

So thanks to Tsia for making my day.:hug::hug::hug::hug:
xxxx

Thats really nice of her. You wont be long now hun, soon you will be holding that little bubba in your arms and all the strain of the last few weeks will be forgotton!:hug:

just having a curry 4 dinner pickle - its red hot!!!! ill send some your way shall i?? xx

oooh shall we have a 'geek-sweep' xx

LOL! I predict 4th sep early morning 6lb 7oz, keep your chin up hun wont be long xxxxxxx:hug: :hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back