Got my L&P Masters booked

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateyork1

CND Grand Master Geek!!!
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: Scared now! Got my L&P Masters Qualification day boked for the 13th June!! :Scared: :Scared: 3 weeks tomorrow!

OMG!!!! How scary, im sure you will be brill hun!!
I thought you were doing your spa masters 1st? or have you done them?? xx

~shelley~ said:
OMG!!!! How scary, im sure you will be brill hun!!
I thought you were doing your spa masters 1st? or have you done them?? xx
Thanks hun - done my master application, got my rebalance next week, then qualification day on 13th, got my spa mani master on 5th July and spa pedi master on 9th august - not booked qualification day for them yet though! x

WOW - you are a busy bee!!!!!!! Good luck with it all & let me know xxxxxxxxxx

~shelley~ said:
WOW - you are a busy bee!!!!!!! Good luck with it all & let me know xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks babe - I will let you know! xxx:hug:

you'll be fine sweetheart, it's just a test on your stress levels beforehand :wink2:
that's the day Glynis (PeterPan) flies over to mine for a week so we'll have to log onto the site in the evening to hear all about it, it's also hubby's birthday so will probably be a late one lol.
Best of Luck Kate, do us proud :hug: xxx

I pm'd you a reply hun, but your inbox is full.

ValencianNails said:
you'll be fine sweetheart, it's just a test on your stress levels beforehand :wink2:
that's the day Glynis (PeterPan) flies over to mine for a week so we'll have to log onto the site in the evening to hear all about it, it's also hubby's birthday so will probably be a late one lol.
Best of Luck Kate, do us proud :hug: xxx

Ah thanks hun. Yeah Glynis said today its the day she's coming over there! I'll post as soon as I get home - whether its good or bad news! xx

Ooooo.. exciting times for you Kate... I am sure you will be fine. You will have to let us all know how it goes and give all us geekies that are thinking of their Masters this year some good pointers that you picked up :)

Aww sounds scary but i bet you'll be fine! Good luck.xx:hug:

My god Kate when do you find the time to sleep...lol. Good luck though, you must be cramming in the revision eh?

kateyork1 said:
Thanks hun - done my master application, got my rebalance next week, then qualification day on 13th, got my spa mani master on 5th July and spa pedi master on 9th august - not booked qualification day for them yet though! x

We all seem to be singing from the same hymn sheet. I have my L&P masters Qualification day on 20th July and my Spa mani and Spa pedi qualification day on 18th October (both on the same day one am and the other pm) and my Fabric# qualification day on 19th October.....must be nuts doing all 3 of these 2 days running:eek:. that just leaves the Brisa which is challenging to me, to say the least!!!

Good luck kate you will be fine:hug:

All the best hun, sure you will pass with flying colours!!!

XX hugs XX

ill be there on the master mani and pedi with ya kate as i booked it today.we can **** our selfs together lol

You will walk your l+p Masters hun,,,no sweat xxx

lancslass said:
ill be there on the master mani and pedi with ya kate as i booked it today.we can **** our selfs together lol

You will walk your l+p Masters hun,,,no sweat xxx

Have you booked your qualification day for that yet hun? - I haven't, should do really I guess.

And thanks everyone! xxxx

Good luck Kate - you'll be fine and soon a Master! Good luck to everyone else taking their Masters too:hug:

NO i havent booked master day kate as bev said there is no date yet

xx

good luck kate!!! im sure you'll be absolutely fine! scary stuff though eh?! xx

EllaX said:
good luck kate!!! im sure you'll be absolutely fine! scary stuff though eh?! xx

Thanks Rach - and thanks again for being my model again yesterday. xx

Latest posts

Back