Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone needs a male GP for a manicure or even a facial then send me a message. It might help you get over the male client worry that is mentioned on here sometimes. I'm Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire border. Rgds Steve

hi,
I would really like some peeps for nails in the South West, ideally Plymouth area. I would also me more than happy to return the favour and model for treatments too. As I'm still working full time it would need to be either evenings or weekends.

Sam xx

I'm in Devon and would gladly help anyone out if I can.

I'm limited on time, and weekends are always a problem with kids though. :irked:

Hey I live in kent/south-east London, Im available to model for most things, let me know if you need me

I wish I'd known there was a site like this when I was training!

Im Sutton in Ashfield Nottinghamshire and will guinea pig for most things Nottinghamshire, derbyshire, Mansfield type areas x

Hi

I am in bedford so would be a willing guninea pig for beds

becki xxx

This is a fantastic thread!! I need guinea pigs to practice on in the Suffolk area, Ipswich, Colchester etc!! (Well from April as that's when i move there lol) I will also volunteer if anyone needs to practice on me!

It's great to know that there are people to help because my friends are not bein helpful at all and i feel really let down by them to be honest, i was starting to feel really dejected and demotivated which is not good!
:cry:

i'm in the midlands and if people are willing to travel to me I'll be a willing guinea pig for anything except hair (lavender blue looks after that for me lol) P:hug:

Hi guys this is a fantastic thread

Im in Leeds

Im happy for anything beauty,

Would love to help geeks with waxing I know how hard it is to begin with.

Pm if you need me

Angela

I really need people in the West Midlands area!! for nails

And I would be willing to return the favour and model for any treatment

Good thread! :)

I might be able to help you at some stage as I am in Shrewsbury.

I'm in Shropshire and am happy to be a guinea pig for pretty much anything :)

sodabubble im stamford, i too am willing for most things!!

I'm in bolton... I could possibly help out. - I cant be waxed.

I'm training in level 2 nails - Manicure, Pedicure, Fibreglass/Silk Extensions, Nail Art and Waxing

Last edited:
im in middlewich, cheshire and will be guinea pig for anything cept bikini waxing!! zoealana, may take you up on being a hair model!

hi all !! im studying l3 sweedish massage , and currently doing l2 facial , waxing if any one is interested let me know!

i live in bracknell berkshire if any one wants to practice on me ! i can have anything done apart from nails !!

I'm in Yorkshire and am an addict of just about all salon treatments. I'd be a willing guinea pig for waxing, massage, manicure, pedicure - just about everything (except piercing)!

I will Guinea pig for most treatments (painfree of course)

i'll volunteer for any skincare ,massage etc treatments.

i'd like to find someone suitable who could volunteer for competition style nails.

Hi, I'm just outside Oxford and I'm willing to be a model for anything, I know it is really hard to find people to be a guinea pig and this is an excellent thread !

Hi, I'm in North Ayrshire and am just about to qualify in reflexology (in 2 weeks), also willing to be model for any treatments (pain free ones only tho). He he

Fantastic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back