Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll volunteer for any skincare ,massage etc treatments.

i'd like to find someone suitable who could volunteer for competition style nails.

I'll volunteer for you, your not too far from me and I've only just started to do nails so it would be a great learning opportunity for me too :biggrin:

Yay a fellow North Ayrshire chick

You have just volunteered yourself for a whole lotta stuff

xxx

I'll volunteer for you, your not too far from me and I've only just started to do nails so it would be a great learning opportunity for me too :biggrin:

oooh, thats great.

i'm looking for someone with the correct atributes for competition work, do you fit the bill?

long slender fingers,
elongated nail bed etc...?

Yay a fellow North Ayrshire chick

You have just volunteered yourself for a whole lotta stuff

xxx
Fantastic, 2 geeks living within coffee distance. Gonna be so busy being gps for each other. We are gonna look and feel fantastic by the end of this.:lol: Hope it works out as well for other geeks

oooh, thats great.

i'm looking for someone with the correct atributes for competition work, do you fit the bill?

long slender fingers,
elongated nail bed etc...?

When I trained they told me I have perfect hands :lol::lol: Piano fingers and really nice nail beds. I'll try and upload a picture for you to see what you think, they're in a bit of a state though been decorating this week, luckily most clients have been waxing so they've been hidden under gloves :green:

When I trained they told me I have perfect hands :lol::lol: Piano fingers and really nice nail beds. I'll try and upload a picture for you to see what you think, they're in a bit of a state though been decorating this week, luckily most clients have been waxing so they've been hidden under gloves :green:

wooo hooo, sounds like you are the girl for me:green:

Whoo hoo!!

No one said Essex!!! I live in Chelmsford which is in Essex and I'll happily travel anywhere in Essex (some part of suffolk), london and some part in kent!!

I am a very willing volunteer for brazilian/hollywood and other body waxing, facials, manicures, pedicures, eye treatments.. just about everything except piercing (of course!! ughhh!)

xxxxx

This is a fantastic thread!! I need guinea pigs to practice on in the Suffolk area, Ipswich, Colchester etc!! (Well from April as that's when i move there lol) I will also volunteer if anyone needs to practice on me!

It's great to know that there are people to help because my friends are not bein helpful at all and i feel really let down by them to be honest, i was starting to feel really dejected and demotivated which is not good!:cry:

I can help you out here hun! :hug: Willing to do Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire (within reason!) Any treatment is fine except nail enhancements. x

Great thread guys but just to remind you there is a group for this also so check it out.
it can be found under "profile" then "groups" Heres the link

http://www.salongeek.com/group.php?groupid=25

Im also up for anyone to use me for any treatment :green:

Hi all, I'm on the Hampshire/Berkshire border and am happy to guinea pig for most things!
I shall be looking for mani/pedi guinea pigs v soon too!
What a groovy idea!

Anyone in the Portsmouth area that would willingly offer their body up for treatments??!! :Grope:

I'll be a guinea pig. Anyone who is in the Chelmsford Essex area who needs a guinea pig then please contact me. I'm currently studying in manicure and pedicure so would be nice if I could practise on someone and vice versa. x

i'm in Bristol and the West can easily travel to South Wales if I can help anyone

Hi All!!

I'm in Brentwood, essex... able to travel and very willing volunteer for any and all requirements for a guineapig! just PM me!!

Katrina

im from manchester and up for anything but not electrolosist

I am in the West Yorkshire area Leeds/Bradford/shipley and surrounding areas, i am a willing guinea pig for any treatments but hair (my hairdresser would disown me lol)
i also have my own salon so you would be welcome to come there and do your practising if that helps,
i am also looking for a female model (possibly more than one) for an intimate waxing course soon, date yet to be arranged, this will be in todmorden,
who's willing to help me out for this one ???
please PM me if you can help :hug:

im in kent if anyone needs me canterbury i could do with a piggy for nails to !!:lol:

I'm up for anything !! i'm based in runcorn x i also need clients for nails acrylic overlay and gel x

Count me in, I'd be more then happy to be a gp, wax, skin, massage, nails, tans, hair. Anything you like
I'm Northampton based and can do surounding area's
Kay is up in York and says she's happy to do same, she's not a tech, she's a nursing student but is happy to be used by geeks:eek:

I'm in Fife, not far from Edinburgh and would be a guinea pig for anything if anyone wants me. Not sure about brazillian though - am a bit of a wimp:rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back