Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Im looking for models for waxing, spray tanning and gel nails. Im in Chelmsford, Essex.:)

Hello Rachel,

I live in Loughton Essex would be happy to be guinea pig - kids on hols at the mo but should be free towards end April - if any good?
Lorraine :)

Hi

I need Gineau Pigs for Tantrick Spray Tanning.

Any offers??

I live in Hornchurch.

Anyone in Essex PM me

Hello,

I was going to do a Tantrick course - live in Loughton Essex, I could be your pig and you could be mine?

I don't mind being a guinea pig for anything other than electrolysis.
I am in herts.

hiya all im new here i want to do nails and i have found your brill site with loads of good advice
to help in my own little way, im willing to be a piggy for hair or nails, facials , reflexology you can do leg waxing but not bikini waxing pretty much anything (within reason!)
i live in herts

good luck to you all
xx

I'm willing to be tested on for most things apart from bikini waxing.
Im in surrey

Hello all, I would like to practice L&P, polishing and maybe nail art. In return Iam willing for treatments such as facials, make-up, massage........er spelling hee hee.
Not waxing as my skin is too thin, it would be like giving me a skin graph.
Debs

I am doing a 1-2-1 training with the wax queen on Thursday 24th April from 11 to 3.

Can anyone help with being a model???

You would need to grow your brows and lady gardens!!

Please pm me if you are interested.

Thanks

Lisa

hi everyone
willing piggy here (more like desperate lone therapist) for treatments anything thats not brazillian , also i may need waxing subjects soon

I'm in the Reading area, Berkshire:)

pediqueen

I'm in North Ayrshire too...and I am willing to be a model for anything (did I really just say that!!!)..:green:......nails/make-up, waxing....in DESPERATE need of my eyebrows being waxed....never had it done before!!...but I will volunteer for almost anything if ya need me.....gives a shout.....:lol:

I'm in North Ayrshire too...and I am willing to be a model for anything (did I really just say that!!!)..:green:......nails/make-up, waxing....in DESPERATE need of my eyebrows being waxed....never had it done before!!...but I will volunteer for almost anything if ya need me.....gives a shout.....:lol:
Oh.....not too sure about Brazilian waxing though!!...OUCHHHHHHHHHHH

hi,i'm in barnsley always happy to help

hi i am a studant in bedford and have started waxing and at bedford college we are desperate for ladies for half leg wax........ underarm wax........ bikini wax........ facial wax,,,,,,,,, as we have to do 3 formative waxes and one sumative wax of all of the above the college is brooks bedford college so anyone willing to help its on a monday evening 6pm thanks matths:)

Hi I'm in Berkhamsted Herts and would love any but beauty treatment (knickers on kind
icon_redface.gif
) nail extensions but do not want to go to a nail bar where they use drills and aim to grow them nayurally in time maybe using overlays for strength. Many thanks, can travel.
Helen xxx

I'd be happy to be a G/P for most things - nothing permanent - I live in a small village in Warwickshire near Leamington Spa and work in Rugby.

I'm having a major problem finding a model to do waxing on for a course I'm hoping to take in May. No one seems to wantt to get theire bikini waxed! think my problem is I don't actually know many girls, although my husband said he was happy to help but not sure if that would be allowed!!

Helen

Hey all

I'm another Essex girl, I'm based in Billericay but can travel! Am a willing and ready volunteer.

Take Care all xx

Hiya i live nr Maidstone Kent and would but up for be a guinea pig for anything except elec. I have only been qualified myself for 6 months so know what its like trying to find people.

This thread is brill, wish i knew about it when i was training.

PM me if im of any help :)

Helen x

Hi i am in Durham north east area, i am willing to travel a little bit and will be a guinea pig for anything!!! just let me know

x

Hello,i live near bury in manchester!i would be very happy to be a model for anybody needing one especially eyelash extensions!i have always fancied having those done!

I am in the North of Scotland near Inverness but there doesnt seem to be anyone else up here but I would be willing to be a guinea pig for just about anything including intimate waxing if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back