Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be available to help out geeks in my area, dont think there are any mind!! lol!! Camarthenshire + Pembs! xxx

Me too! Happy to help....but there's no one around for miles! :cry:

This is a one time only offer:lol:
The hair on my legs is longer then Paul's:eek: so if anyone needs a wax model pm me or the razor is coming out by the end of the week:green:
Northampton and surrounding area's:hug:
Will do enhancements, pedicure or manicure in return if wanted

Me too! Happy to help....but there's no one around for miles! :cry:
God it almost feels like sometimes we live in the back of beyond, well we do kind of, but life doesnt seem to have moved on in Wales, apart from Cardiff!
I do at times feel quite isolated, even though I dont live in the sticks, but then I feel priviledged, because I live in such a beautiful part of the world!

If only you were closer we could spray tan each other and do each others nails etc!

xxxx:hug:

When I was about 14-15 my ambition was to live in wales lol..
Honestly I was going to leave home at 16 move close to rhyl and be a nightclub singer ....(if i didn't make it as a fashion designer I figured I could be a singer and make my own clothes)

I ended up Just turned 17 moving out to a flat 15 minutes from home...baby in tow lol...

Ahhhh well there's still time hey !

(sorry for going off topic they made me reminisce)

I'm in Kent and wouldn't mind being a guinea pig in that area for most things, although not intimate waxing or anything 'Permanent!' I also need nail enhancement and manicure volunteers. :)

NO PROBLEM I WILL VOLUNTEER i LIVE NEAR SOUTHPORT :rolleyes::lol::hug:

I live in Kent and am willing to be guines pig for most things but not anything permanent or electrolysis.

I would love someone else to treat me for once.

Lisa

I'm up for anything apart from intimate waxing.....:eek:
I'm in gateshead, just over the water from newcastle upon tyne.....

hey any cardiff people or southwales area willing to be a model in return any treatments hair nails or skin xx

I'm willing for any guinea pig duties within and around the Warwick area :confused:

xxx

I am in West Yorkshire and will be a guinea pig if anyone wants me:hug:

Another willing guinea pig here, don't mind what. I live in pontefract (west yorkshire) area.
May need a few guinea pigs myself-doing a course on gel toes very soon.
:hug:

Donna I live in Ackworth so would be your guinea pig:)

I'm in Kent and wouldn't mind being a guinea pig in that area for most things, although not intimate waxing or anything 'Permanent!' I also need nail enhancement and manicure volunteers. :)

hi deena - im near hythe perhaps we could catch up??
tracy

anything, anytime, anyplace anywhere!!!!:green:

^^^^^ Hi and thanks, will pm you. :)

I teach at Sheffield college on a monday afternoon-3.30-6pm,the students really struggle to get clients in and they really need to get on with their assessments now.
Would anybody be willing to do this? waxing,manicure,pedicure,facials,tinting etc and soon silk nail extensions.
If so please pm me to arrange

Cheers!

hey any cardiff people or southwales area willing to be a model in return any treatments hair nails or skin xx

Hi Trudie, just Pm'd you.
x

Donna I live in Ackworth so would be your guinea pig:)

Thanks that would be great! my course in on the 6th april so i'll pm you to arrange.
thanks again
:hug:

Talking of guinea pigging, another thing I'd love to do is model for a competition, e.g. the "total look" ones with the hair, makeup, etc that they sometimes hold at colleges etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back