Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi , i need people in the Plymouth area to be guinea pigs, anyone interested, will return the favour, thanks Sam:hug:

Hiya guys

Im now in Kent, but back up north in Derby atleast once a month.

Happy to be a guinea-pig drop me a PM if needed

:hug:

hi,
I would really like some peeps for nails in the South West, ideally Plymouth area. I would also me more than happy to return the favour and model for treatments too. As I'm still working full time it would need to be either evenings or weekends.

Sam xx
Hi live in Plymouth and am in the same boat as you , any chance you could email me and we could sort something out:hug:

Hi I am perfectly willing to be a guinea-pig for newbies i live in Devon if i can help give me a shout xxxxx:hug:
I live in Plymouth, if you need a guinea pig, let me know:hug:

:) hi live near cardiff willin to be guinea pig.​

Hi everyone!

I want to be a guinea pig for tip and overlay of some kind, either that or just looking for someone to fix my horrible nail. (horrible as in its short, and well... short!) I can't do it myself as I can't seem to do a decent nail with my left hand (I am right-handed!)

I am in the bury/bolton area of Greater Manchester.

Have just got a new website working for people who need guinea pigs, Salon Guinea Pig - Find people for practising treatments, training courses, competitions, etc. - it's kept me busy in the evening and weekend for the past few days lol... several geeks on here have already signed up. When you sign up, you choose from a list of treatments that you would be happy to guinea pig for, and then people can search for guinea pigs for a particular treatment. So if anyone on this thread is interested, please take a look :)

Have just got a new website working for people who need guinea pigs, Salon Guinea Pig - Find people for practising treatments, training courses, competitions, etc. - it's kept me busy in the evening and weekend for the past few days lol... several geeks on here have already signed up. When you sign up, you choose from a list of treatments that you would be happy to guinea pig for, and then people can search for guinea pigs for a particular treatment. So if anyone on this thread is interested, please take a look :)

thanks ruth, have joined.

i am in west sussex...if anyone needs a guinea pig:)

im in ayrshire scotland,

ill do anything except leg/bikini waxing

:)

Looking for guinea piggies to help me out!! :lol:

I am newly qualified in 5 methods of hair extensions. Would only ask for basic price.

Also newly qualified nail technician.

Area: Windsor/Staines & surrounding areas.

I'm In bedfordshire/Hertfordshire willing to be a little piggie for nails, skin, etc x

Hi guys

Im in Hayle in Cornwall and willing to be a 'pig' for anything.....except a perm :eek: or intimate male cos Im a female!!!

:hug:

Hi

I'm in st albans and would be a model for most treatments, let me know if you need anyone...

Louise

Hi Im in lincolnshire Skegness and willing to G.Pig anything for anyone! x

Hi All

I would be intrested on being a piggy for someone and in return I would like to practice my nails as just returned to nails after a long time and done conversion course with CND. I live in strathclyde scotland area. All do other beauty treatments waxing, spray tanning eyelas perm/tinting ect.xx pm me if anyone intrested

Last edited:
I'm in Manchester - am happy to be a guinea pig for anything apart from eyebrow stuff! x

I will be a model for nails and waxing.live in leeds.

I really need people in the West Midlands area!! for nails

And I would be willing to return the favour and model for any treatment

Good thread! :)

Hey! Your in the same town as me and we could do each other a favour! How cool is this thread!!!

I am in the west midlands and would be happy to volunteer for most things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back