Have a look at this pic... what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
before: 1before 2 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

after: 2after on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I am not sure whether the after photo, she looks a little orange or if it is just the light. What do you think? I dont really want to say what solution I am using I would just like to know if you think it looks orange or not. Client was really pleased with it though, so I am not sure if it is just the photo, or whether it is just me. I was going to put it on my website but thought if people look at it and think she is orange, I will never get any business lol

yes she does look a tad orange...has she been eating my carrot cake :twisted:...might be the yellow T shirt...maybe use her in a black T shirt??

maybe if you took the photo in natural light itwould look better. its not a true comparison as one is outside and one is inside iykwim

maybe if you took the photo in natural light itwould look better. its not a true comparison as one is outside and one is inside iykwim

I was thinking the same thing, plus the different colour tops like Collin said.

Hi maybe try taking both pictures outside so it is done in the natural light and if she had the same colour top on in both the pictures it might give your clients a better idea of how it looks. hth

Yes I would say she does look orange :o but if she was happy with it then :D

a tad orange......... is it the t shirt? the light? hmm not sure!

maybe slightly but could be the indoor light.

well just an update. I have been to see her (she is my friend as well as client) and we started off using 8% then she had 10% then she wanted to be darker still so we used 12%. On looking at her arms they were terribly scaly so I now know that it is DHA overload and we will go back to 10%. when I spray tan her, she always goes golden brown and i think the tan would be nicer if it was more brown brown.

I'm with the orange-sayers.

With my hobby photosnapper head on though it's important to choose inside or out - but only change the tan for comparison; keep everything else the same.

Take some new pics with that in mind and post 'em up!

Jason.

I agree she does look a little bit orange.With a black top as someone else has said it would look good.
What would the tan turn out like on paler skin types?

Is it just me then, cos i thought she looks ok :D

I wouldl love to know what you used.

I sprayed a girl in the salon with a sample i recieved and she went green!! Needless to say i wont be changing to that well known brand

I

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back