He proposed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louge

Reaction score
Well Im back from my hols in Greece...and unfortunately back to work today. Just had to spead the news that my fella proposed to me while we were at a Greek night and it was so romantic and a complete suprise.
I have a beautiful gold/white gold diamond ring too.
We kept it a secret for three days before telling my parents, unfortunately on the day we were going to tell them and take them out I fell ill with a stomach bug so we ended up telling them with me in bed with my sick bowl! (at least it will be one to remember and I lost most of my holiday weight too lol.

WE hope to get married abroad but have found out that the waiting list in Greece is two years so we might have to rethink to another destination. Im sooooo happy:green: :green: :green:

aaawww, congratulations to you both xxx:hug:

Congratulations - how long did you want to wait before getting married - 2 years aint that long if you start planning now so Greece could still be on!

I dont know really. I suppose your right on the timing flying by. I like the idea of getting married abroad as it is so much simpler and less stressful. I know a few friends that have done it and were really happy.
Its also a lot less costly! I would have a party for everyone when we got back and just have the important people there at the wedding. Its a bit worrying when you read things like the average UK wedding costing around 15k!

I think Greece would be so romantic as that is where he proposed!

St Pauls Bay is where the chaple is and its beautiful, a white chaple up on a hill. The only bit that sort of spoils it for me is that you have to make your own arrangements after and it looked a bit out of place with brides walking round in their wedding dresses along the main strip in Pefkos!

What a great surprise, congratulations :hug:

thats fantastic!!! congrats!

Congratulatons Emma.

I got engaged abroad....my husband still tells everyone it was because he had sun stroke and the fact i plied him with loads of cocktails!

Oh how romantic... many congratulations to you both :hug:

Congratulations :hug:

congratulations

Congrats Emma, how romantic.

awwww Congrats hun. I'm so jealous, still waiting for mine to do it prooperly! lol

Wherever you get married, it'll be great. xx:hug:

:hug: Big Congrats Emma! :hug:

Congratulations! It doesn't have to cost a silly amount or take years to plan. I had a lovely wedding (although it was 12 years ago so prices will have gone up), which cost about 3 thousand and only took 4 months to plan. It just depends on what you want really. Happy planning.

Thats sweet, I think its great that people can show there commitment to each other these days. congratulations to you both.

Congratulations.

How romantic - if you really want to get married in Greece I'd wait - the two years will fly by and it'll be so worth it.

Mine surprised me with his proposal and it was great - did you cry? - I cried!!

Congratulations Chicken!

Congratulations hun x

Latest posts

Back