Heel Peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHT is a fantastic product and I use it on myself and all my clients. Afterall, I am Creative trained and use all their products.

However, if you have a first time client with really bad heels or someone who just won't listen to you and use ANY type of cream on their heels, the Callus Peel really is a godsend.

Marlise

Great Marlise! That was exactly why I mentioned the heel peel.After trying it myself,I felt that it really helped reduce my filing time (which we know can wear our poor arms out) on the really rough feet.I wasn't trying to get folks not to use their favorite creams, balms etc. Too bad the clients in general WONT do any home care with the products we recommend.If a balm or cream would produce the same results by only being applied once a month when I do their pedicure that would be great, but I think these products should be used daily for best results.
As far as the heel peel removing too much skin and causing problems? I have not had that problem. I feel that this should be a safer alternative to cutting on thee feet with a credo blade (for those that use that) and the clients that I have used it on are very happy with the results. Thanks to you for saying what I was trying to say,but obviously I wasn't saying it the right way. I was only trying to put a new alternative out there for those that wanted to file a lot less and be a little safer (not use credo blade).
A cream in itself IMO will soften the skin but if not used REGULARLY will only solve the thick, rough skin until they wash it off.As most people will not reapply at home.

Hi

Just to let you know you can buy the Orange Peel Foot treatment range from Beauty select Ltd in the UK. The Official Distributor
Telephone 01733 200678.

Kind Regards
Barry Richardson
Managing Director

Fab product Barry what did we do before mmmmmmm I know buff buff then buff again untill we have bulging biceps. lol:Love:

Great Marlise! That was exactly why I mentioned the heel peel.After trying it myself,I felt that it really helped reduce my filing time (which we know can wear our poor arms out) on the really rough feet.I wasn't trying to get folks not to use their favorite creams, balms etc. Too bad the clients in general WONT do any home care with the products we recommend.If a balm or cream would produce the same results by only being applied once a month when I do their pedicure that would be great, but I think these products should be used daily for best results.
As far as the heel peel removing too much skin and causing problems? I have not had that problem. I feel that this should be a safer alternative to cutting on thee feet with a credo blade (for those that use that) and the clients that I have used it on are very happy with the results. Thanks to you for saying what I was trying to say,but obviously I wasn't saying it the right way. I was only trying to put a new alternative out there for those that wanted to file a lot less and be a little safer (not use credo blade).
A cream in itself IMO will soften the skin but if not used REGULARLY will only solve the thick, rough skin until they wash it off.As most people will not reapply at home.

No problem :hug: I think the product is really good and no, it doesn't take off too much skin.

I've been converted and it does save SO MUCH time on filing and buffing and leaves a really smooth result with minimal effort !!!

Marlise

Is Orange Peel Foot treatment available to buy in the UK?

Lizzy x:confused:

I received my heel peel last week. Unsure though how much I should charge for this treatment. I have got an idea in my head but it may not be enough, what are you guys who are using it charging?

I received my heel peel last week. Unsure though how much I should charge for this treatment. I have got an idea in my head but it may not be enough, what are you guys who are using it charging?
Have you tried it out? What do you think of it if you have?

Have you tried it out? What do you think of it if you have?

Not tried it yet Rachel, will post again when I have found a willing victim - sorry model.

Not tried it yet Rachel, will post again when I have found a willing victim - sorry model.
LOL! if you were closer I would offer my sister. I gave her a pedi on sat and my god did she need one, at one point she said 'I hope you don't pull that face when you are doing this on clients' :lol:

Hi

Just to let you know you can buy the Orange Peel Foot treatment range from Beauty select Ltd in the UK. The Official Distributor
Telephone 01733 200678.

Kind Regards
Barry Richardson
Managing Director

Is Orange Peel Foot treatment available to buy in the UK?

Lizzy x:confused:

Hi Lizzy,

If you contact Barry on the above number, they are the official distributors and he will sort you out.

Marlise

Hi Lizzy,

If you contact Barry on the above number, they are the official distributors and he will sort you out.

Marlise
Just ordered my pack of Callus Peel from Barry Richardson. Their website is currently udergoing some changes so I placed my order over the phone.

I have to add that he was extremely pleasant and helpful. Great customer service. I look forward to receiving my pack, because if it fixes my heels then I will consider it a miracle :biggrin:.

Hi Tracey

Just a quick note to say thanks for the kind comments, I really do hope you have great success with the Callus Peel when you recieve it.
Let me know how you get on.

Been a very busy week following the advertisment and leaflet in Scratch Magazine.

Kind Regards
Barry

Barry Richardson
Beauty Select Ltd
[email protected]
Tel: 01733 200678.

Hi all, after reading about the heel peel, im pretty interested. How much would you charge for this service as an add on?

Just ordered my pack of Callus Peel from Barry Richardson. Their website is currently udergoing some changes so I placed my order over the phone.

I have to add that he was extremely pleasant and helpful. Great customer service. I look forward to receiving my pack, because if it fixes my heels then I will consider it a miracle :biggrin:.

Hi Tracey,

You will love the stuff !!

If your heels are particularly bad, you can leave it on for 25 - 30min.

Remember to use gloves when you apply it otherwise your fingers will peel for days as I found out being lazy :lol::lol:

Let us know how you get on or even better, take before and after shots and post them.

Marlise

Hi Tracey

Just a quick note to say thanks for the kind comments, I really do hope you have great success with the Callus Peel when you recieve it.
Let me know how you get on.

Been a very busy week following the advertisment and leaflet in Scratch Magazine.

Kind Regards
Barry

Barry Richardson
Beauty Select Ltd
[email protected]
Tel: 01733 200678.

Hi Barry,

Glad to see things are get busier for you.

Don't go increasing your prices now you hear just because you are getting popular :lol::lol:

Marlise

Hi, I have just purchased the callus peel from beauty select, and it is very good, but I think it should be left on for about 30mins. Charge anything between £10 - £15

There are 2 patches in each packet, but that means that you can either do the balls of the feet or the heels. So to do both you need two packets.

So on that note, should you charge more, as you are having to open 2 packets not just the one?

Hi Barrie, if you read this what do you recommend?

Thankyou very much

Hi There

Thanks for purchasing the Callus Peel and your comments.

Just working on some of the comments i have had back from our customers yes i think you should charge minimum of £15/£20 if you are using all 4 patches , normally we are finding the first treatment needs all 4 patches but further treatments are normally concentrating on the heel area and you will only need to use one packet.
The mosituriser should last at least 20 treatments.

We are starting to promote the Callus Peel Skin Softener at competitive prices to help increase your profit from the treatments as this is the key part of the treatment.

email [email protected] for more information.

Thanks for your support
Kind Regards
Barry

i use paraffin wax on my hands and feet. it is fantastic in making your feet super smooth and soft. used reguarlarly, like any treatment, leaves fab results.
Sarah
xx

Latest posts

Back