Heel Peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aunaturale

Reaction score
Hi,
Saw in an earlier post someone asking about cracked heels.Has anyone on here ordered the orange peel? I got mine a few days ago.Tried it out,left it on for 25 min and it worked pretty good.Next guinea pig (friend or family member, I mean):wink2: I am going to leave it on a little longer.The instructions said you could leave it on somewhere around 40 min.Just wondered if anyone else has tried this yet as it is a little expensive.
Thanks for any input.......

not heard of it . Havetried flexitol that was recomended to me but very thick. Orange peel sound s nice ?

Hi,
Saw in an earlier post someone asking about cracked heels.Has anyone on here ordered the orange peel? I got mine a few days ago.Tried it out,left it on for 25 min and it worked pretty good.Next guinea pig (friend or family member, I mean):wink2: I am going to leave it on a little longer.The instructions said you could leave it on somewhere around 40 min.Just wondered if anyone else has tried this yet as it is a little expensive.

Hi,

I'm sure you're only suppose to leave it on for 15min ......

Marlise

I was considering starting a thread about stick on peel thingies for cracked heels. I suffer terribly and then I start to pick, pick, pick and the rest is history!

What is orange peel and flexitol please and how do they work? I'm looking for a miracle cure for my heels.

in my opinion you cant beat cucumber heel therapy from creative
it really does work
it does exactly what is says on the tin lol

Marlise, have you used the orange peel? I take it you have,since you said only leave it on 15 minutes.Did yours come with the instructions like mine or maybe it is a different product?
For everyone else that is curious,I ordered this product and it comes in individual packets for clean and sanitary application.You apply the pre-treated cloth onto your cracked or thick areas,wrap it in plastic wrap and the instructions that came with mine said depending on the severity of the thick hard skin it could be left on from 20- 40 minutes.Then you take this plastic scraper (not sharp like a blade,so no fear of cutting) and scrape the built up skin off. I must say it did bring it off pretty easy. Also the info that came with it said it would NOT harm the healthy skin under the callous and hard skin.Added plus as far as I'm concerned!I will try to get the website for where. It is made in korea. The packet DOES say 15 min treatment but the instructions said the time could vary.I used it for 25 to 30 with absolutely no problem on my test run and felt like he could've used the whole 40 min treatment.I ordered mine from permanentchoices.com.I loved this because the skin came off in gobs without pain or a whole lot of arm breaking file work.I did file just a little afterwards.They have a video demonstration on permanent choices website.

Have watched the vid on the website you mentioned and it does look pretty impressive but that's the power of advertising, they always make it look impressive don't they. In your experience did it really work that well?

The was a thread about this recently on beauutytech. It really does sound impressive

Nothing works when you use it just 'once'!
Regular pedicures and constant aftercare will solve the cracked heel problem.

I have never had problems of any kind with my feet. No callus no corns no ingrown nails, nothing. UNTIL I moved to Spain, where going barefoot and walking on soil that is very lime/acidic, caused my heels to crack painfully in a matter of weeks!!

I now have a Creative Spa Pedicure every 3 weeks and I use Cucumber heel therapy every night (well almost) .. keep it by the bed ... and have never had a problem since thank goodness, as it really is quite painful to have those cracked heels.

I'm sure there are many products that work IF they are used regularly ... that is the key.

I have never had problems of any kind with my feet. No callus no corns no ingrown nails, nothing. UNTIL I moved to Spain, where going barefoot and walking on soil that is very lime/acidic, caused my heels to crack painfully in a matter of weeks!!

This is my problem. Being born and bred in the warm sunny climates of Africa, I always have and still do walk around with bare feet as does my eldest child. It's only my pommy born 4 yr old who insists on wearing socks come rain or shine, bless her.

Can anybody tell me please if the is a gel remedy available? One can buy gel stick on pads for muscular pain etc, but can one get a gel stick on for heels especially for overnight whilst asleep?

At the start of the summer...when the winter boots and socks are finally discarded I tend to slabber on Cucumber Heel Therapy and put on a pair of sleep socks overnight...Tres sexy!!!
Works a treat.....then of course I have regular pedicures through the summer, and use my Cucumber Heel therapy between pedis to maintain my lovely soft heels.

The pain, the pain is awful they absolutely kill me! Im trying a new cream, but will be looking at the orange peel stuff, anything that works:irked:

The video shows VERY dramatic peeling.I used this on a fairly heavy man and his skin was TOUGH. I was pleased with the amount of dead tissue that came off and the bystanders (non nail people) were grossed out:lol:. I had also wondered if you apply a warm towel over this or give a little soak before using this if it would have made it even better.I by no means plan on telling my clients that this is a stand alone treatment as you DO need regular pedicures to keep your feet nice,but I feel that it is a helpful treatment and it would make our jobs a bit less back breaking as it will cut down on the huge amount of fileing we so often have to do, to get these feet in a presentable shape to walk out our door.
For the users of creative heel cream,I am not saying your cream does not work.I am just offering an alternative to scrubbing like crazy and it is an instant result.I feel you need to remove the excess skin somewhat and then use a good cream to keep them soft and promote further breakdown of that tough skin.
I have not used CN 's heel cream,but most of our clients are lazy about applying creams every night as we recommend and just wondered if this cream will do the job just by me applying it at their monthly pedicures? I might invest in some if it does.
As far as lotions with socks, I think this is a wonderful treatment but as I have said,so many of my customers either say they CAN'T wear socks to bed or they FORGET to do it.I have even recommended that they cut the entire sock off in front of the heel area and only wear their sock on the treated heel area.Hence,only the heel would be covered with a sock.So, I just wanted to try something new and I did,I liked what it did and it does make my job a little easier.I do not include this in pedicure price,it is a add on service that you could recommend to those with the really bad heels. I have also heard of doing a 30% glycolic on the heel area but I'm not sure here in the states if I would even be allowed to use that.I would like to hear a little more about what your experiences are with CN's Heel cream are,so that I can make a decision on that as well.
I am so happy that we have so many ideas on here:)

The heel cream (Cucumber Heel Therapy) is used in conjunction with the Creative Spa Pedicure which utilises and incorporates a product called Sea Serum ... a 20%AHA product that also sheds that dead built up tissue. Apply the Sea Serum and leave for 5 or 10 minutes and then use the rasp and the dead skin just rolls off. Sea Serum has been around as a treatment for 7 years or so now. The soft skin is maintained daily after the Spa Pedicure with the CHT.

Little and often is the way to go with feet.
A little scrub whilst in the bath and cream applied at night.
And a good pedi provided by me every 2 weeks works wonders:lol:
Take too much of the dead skin away at once and you tend to get problems.
Good idea about cutting the socks though.

Hi

Just to let you know you can buy the Orange Peel Foot treatment range from Beauty select Ltd in the UK. The Official Distributor
Telephone 01733 200678.

Kind Regards
Barry Richardson
Managing Director

HI, I use a product which you squirt on to cotton pads, leave on your feet for 20mins, wrap in clingflim, then remove it with the plastic scraper. I have used this for the last couple of years, and it is very good, if you leave it on for the required time. You can also use it on your cuticles. Make sure not to get it on any other skin/eyes/furniture.

Just a tip when using this product, put it on to dry feet/nails, dont soak them or anything beforehand, as the product wont work very well on soggy skin.

bye

I've been using the Callus Peel and I have to say, I'm totally blown away by it !

The results are amazing and takes a lot less buffing and scraping than some more traditional pedi products :D

I was very sceptical about the product, but having used it on one of my ladies that has REALLY bad heels, I've been converted.

Well worth trying and see what you think yourself.

Marlise

it really does work
I totally agree... it's a fantastic product that I personally wouldn't be without :D (nor my pedi clients lol)

it really does work
I am a huge fan of CHT too.

It is also the only thing that has cured my daughters excema! She has suffered terribly for years, so bad that every morning her pj's would be covered in blood. After using CHT for 2 days, it had nearly gone!!!! Amazing stuff.

Having said that all of the Spa products from Creative are amazing IMO

Latest posts

Back