Hell's Kitchen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathie!

Reaction score
Anyone watching this? It's mint!

Marco is kicking complaining punters out left right and centre.....apparently this is why many chefs have a lot of respect for him! He trained Gordon....should be a good reality show!

Love the programme. God though he is sooooo scary !!!

I prefer Gordon I think, this guy is so totally different! I want to see him blow his fuse :lol:

xxxx

He is totally clean off, me and hubby have just been watching it laughing. As you said Cathie, just clearing up peoples tables if they complain about the food, if they dont enjoy the starter they wont enjoy the rest of the food!! lol!! Thats the way!!
I love Hell's Kitchen! Should be a good one and nice to hear a change from F this and F that! Even though I do like Gordon!

Yea Gordon swears too much but I guess that's his style....Marco is more subtle and apparently had Gordon crying like a baby in years gone by!

I'm currently reading Gordon's biography, it's a fab book and Marco is mentioned a lot in it!
I didn't realise it was on tv... I'll have to get it sorted out on the tv planner for next week lol

Sandi, I just finished Gordon's book - it's very good, isn't it?

I've taped tonight's programme but I don't think it will be the same as Gordon - plus, talk about putting the cat amongst the pigeons....... Gordon and Marco aren't the good buddies they used to be so what a slap in the face for Gordon having his arch enemy step into his shoes!!! Still, I think with his success in Hell's Kitchen USA and about to start his Kitchen Nightmares USA, he won't be too bothered about Marco replacing him in the UK.

I'll still watch it though while I'm waiting for Gordon's return to the TV! :wink2:

Think I am going to like this one - Marco seems a bit boring but then when he starts kicking off on the customers it is so funny in a dry sense of humour way.

Think this should be made the official Hells Kitchen 2007 Thread.

Sandi, I just finished Gordon's book - it's very good, isn't it?

I've taped tonight's programme but I don't think it will be the same as Gordon - plus, talk about putting the cat amongst the pigeons....... Gordon and Marco aren't the good buddies they used to be so what a slap in the face for Gordon having his arch enemy step into his shoes!!! Still, I think with his success in Hell's Kitchen USA and about to start his Kitchen Nightmares USA, he won't be too bothered about Marco replacing him in the UK.

I'll still watch it though while I'm waiting for Gordon's return to the TV! :wink2:

I read his book at christmas, its a really good read. After reading the book you can fully understand why Gordon is like he is..! That man has had to fight all his life. You defently look at him in a different light after reading it....And he's soooooo sexy ! :Grope:

I like Gordon but I am looking forward to watching Marco kick the celebs into touch. It should sure be great watching x

I have to say that Gordon is good but didnt enjoy it that much and wasnt going to bother with this one but hey was channel hopping as you do and this guy is the mutts nutts.

How at ease he is with himself to tell people to leave if they didnt like his food. Im hooked already will definately be watching this one.

Im sure there are going to be some fireworks sparking off with the contenstants at some point !!!!

Loving it !!!!

Love the fact he is so intimidating.

They are terrified of him.

Love it!!

Isn't there something about Gordon that you just lurrrrrrrrrve?!

He ticks all the boxes for me anyway :lol:

Gordon_Ramsay_070514093452553_wideweb__300x375,1.jpg

I get an American station here .....and they have just finished up the season of Hell's Kitchen a month or so ago.....(It was hilarious by the way )am now currently awaiting Kitchen Nightmares........I love Chef Ramsay!!!............

I would love to be able to actually go to one of his places and actually taste the food.......yum yum !!

My hubby has been telling me that Gordon Ramsay played football for Rangers and broke his ankle and that's how he got into chefing....is this true? I can't see him as a blue nose Glaswiegan footballer, he doesn't have the accent for it lol!

hell's kitchen is great

i love it

reality tv at its best

My hubby has been telling me that Gordon Ramsay played football for Rangers and broke his ankle and that's how he got into chefing....is this true? I can't see him as a blue nose Glaswiegan footballer, he doesn't have the accent for it lol!

Yup - your hubby is right, according to his book the family ended up moving quite a lot as his dad was a bit of a ***** but he is actually Scottish! And yes, he did play for Rangers but the injury he got stopped him from going any further and so cooking it was!

For anyone thinking about reading the book, do it, I loved it and couldn't put it down.

Jackie

well as for marco what has that man got ? defo somethin about him, he's well sexy(grrrowwllll) what does anyone else think

Latest posts

Back