Help..have been informed that my babysitter is stealing off me..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know whats worse actually....the theft or the fact shes bragged about it!! x

What would you do in the same situation??
xx

Find a mate with a nice blisterry cold sore, get them to use some makeup on the coldsore , then plant it for the babysitter to steal.

That'll learn her:)

starts off with some little bits of makeup and ends with more.. believe me, i had my best friends neice live with me, and i did not deal with her straight away, even though i knew she was knicking my stuff.. i figured it wasd only make up and what not..

ended badly!! Sack her and if anyone asks why just say, she knows why!

Id go with the contamination thing ,rub a mascara brush around some really hot chillies and if she nicks your knickers spray deep heat in the gusset.

Id go with the contamination thing ,rub a mascara brush around some really hot chillies and if she nicks your knickers spray deep heat in the gusset.
Bloody Nora!!! I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of you!! He He:lol: Love it!!:hug:

Thank u all for ur advice and boy i never want to get on the wrong side of u!!!:eek:
Im thinking about the chillies thing tho-thanks gillian:)
Im seeing her tomorrow so will keep you posted.I have told my husband and we have managed to get hold of a dictaphone..
Like Anna said tho i dont know which is worse the theft or the bragging about it.. I wont be having another babysitter in my house for a very long time and if i do it will be my in laws!!..
Thanks again all, wish me luck for 2moro, im going to try not to lose my temper!!:mad:
xx

Good luck for tomorrow
be firm with her x

I know I'm really boring, but I really wouldn't exact any kind of revenge on her, or tape her, or video her, because you will find yourselves on the wrong side of the law, and two wrongs don't make a right.
You have the right to confront her about it, and the right to ask her to not sit for you again because of the trust issue, but I think that's about it, really.
If you inflict pain or trauma on her with the chilli thing she could land you with an assault charge. I know it's galling but vigilante action isn't the way to deal with this.
If I were in your situation I would calmly and firmly have a conversation with her expressing your disappointment and your suspicions, and then ask her to leave.
I'm sorry to always be the boring, sensible one!

Latest posts

Back