Hey everyone .. sorry I haven't updated in a while

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonifarmer

Reaction score
Hello everyone, sorry I haven't kept any of you in formed with what's been going on. I have been through so much within the last three months its ridiculous.

So, the guy I've been seeing, I've told him that we needed a break, he's a wonderful person through and through but considering what's happened within the last few weeks I just need to focus on other matters.

My mother was diagnosed with cancer in late March, and considering how fast everything has gone it's so hard to even write this so I'm sorry if I don't make any sense. I've checked in every now and then to check out some of your nail art work because I truly enjoy all of your hard work and beautiful dedication to your art.

My mother's battle with cancer ended this early morning and I have been awake since then. I don't even know how I feel and I wish I could make sense of all of this but I just cant at least not for right now. But I just wanted to come by here and let you all know and to thank you to the ones who have sent me messages wondering where I've been and who have been great supports through such a horrible time in my life. I love my Mother more than life and it just breaks my heart knowing how great of a life was cut too short because of a terrible disease.

I am sorry for writing this out this way I just didnt know where else to go or who to even talk to about this. I should get to bed though as it is quite late.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear of your mothers passing. I feel your pain as I too lost my brother a week ago in such tragic circumstances I find it hard to comprehend what happend.
Although you will never get over what has happened time is a great healer and I am sure you have such wonderfull memories of your mum that will comfort you in times of need. x

I'm so sorry for your loss and you have had such a terrible time. Just wanted to send you hugs x

Sorry for your loss :-( my dad died last year suddenly last feb took me till October to accept that he was gone, no matter what you feel always remember that your mum will always be with you.

Big hug :-( x

My heart goes out to you, tonifarmer. :hug:

That's a lot of loss in a very short span of time. I'm so, so sorry. You're in my heart.

I wish you peace.

So sorry to hear of your tragic loss. My thoughts are with you xx

So sorry for your loss xxxx

So, so sorry for your loss. Lean on the people around you for support and take each day as it comes. Take care xxxx

Sorry for your loss sending you lots of hugs. Xx

:hug: Sounds like you need a hug x

It's funny how words don't seem enough when someone is going through such a heartbreaking time. Cancer is one of the worst and I hope you can take some comfort in time that your mum is now at peace.

Big hugs to you, I hope you have loved ones around you to bring you through this.

AnneMarie, this is for you too. :hug:

I'm so sorry. Losing your Mum is a very great and special loss, and I send my love.

I'm so sorry for your loss and you will be in my thoughts.

Thinking of you Toni, and also of you Annemarie :hug: xxx

tonifarmer and Annemarie, you are both in my thoughts. My heart goes out to you at this very sad time :hug: xxx

So sorry for your loss xxxx

That's awful, your in my thoughts Toni and annemarie, think of all the good times you had and although right now it might seem impossible think ahead to the future, again so sorry for your loss :( big hugs your way xoxoxox

So sorry thinking of you in this hard timexxx

Latest posts

Back