Heyy you guys, I had to prepare a model for a photo shoot, and here she is,

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
just thout i wud let u see what she looked like on the day, i am really happy with the result, i did her colour her cut, and blow dried it with a round brush. I also did her make up and sorted her outfit, it was my final assessment for my level three. do u all like it?
i was also roped into being a model haha, it was a scary experience. . eeek x

Photo Album
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

oh by the way, im the guy in that album too. .

Great pics, she looks fab, good luck with it ! x

She looks fab, well done :) What colours did you use?

You are rightly proud Scott! She looks fab :)
What colours and placement did you use? x

Well done your work looks very professional, Good luck with completing your NVQ3.

Great work. You have every right to be pleased and proud. Looks fab and the makeup looks lovely!

Do you mind telling me what you used for the make-up?

Hi, The hair colours and Photos are really fab , I like the ariel snap shot ,
the one where she is looking up ,
must agree the make up is really smooth and blemish free,
I would also like to know what it was you used ,

Ps, perhaps you will do us a list of products that you used,
one for the hair and one for the make up ,:)

Excellent work well done ,:)

love it! well done

heyyy
the colour for the hair was 7/0 colour touch all over and jus bleach foils in a diagonal strip below all partings from the back left crown to the far right recession, only bout 8 foils on top in the above placing, really really finely weaved. . . and the one foil uner the parting on the left side of the head to blend. . . it looks like their is two colour foils but their isnt, that is explained by old highlights being covered by the 7/0, knowing fine well the wud come out a cool flat blonde to contrast the new blonde that had been weaved. .
used tigi products to style, mainly superstar range, after party to smooth and masterpiece and head rush to finish. .
the make up that i can give u names for was to begin YSL Top Secret radiance primer brush, Chanel Teint Innocence Foundation in Clair', For concealinf (her skin was almost perfect thought) Givenchy Mister light, and YSL Touche Eclat. Blush/bronzer was Givenchy Prisimissime spring summer 09 collection in pinks. The only thing i cant tell ya was the eye make up im afraid, cos i really cant remember, cos i didnt own that, i jus owned the rest. . .

Hope that is ok for ya'll/. and thanks. . x

wooohoooo just a wee update, my picture won, and it is gonna be displayed im delighted, full blown canvas, one of my own picture and one of the one of my model. . so happy, i mus be better than i thought hahaha x

wooohoooo just a wee update, my picture won, and it is gonna be displayed im delighted, full blown canvas, one of my own picture and one of the one of my model. . so happy, i mus be better than i thought hahaha x
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

Big transAtlantic high 5!! Cheers!

heyyy
the make up that i can give u names for was to begin YSL Top Secret radiance primer brush, Chanel Teint Innocence Foundation in Clair', For concealinf (her skin was almost perfect thought) Givenchy Mister light, and YSL Touche Eclat. Blush/bronzer was Givenchy Prisimissime spring summer 09 collection in pinks. The only thing i cant tell ya was the eye make up im afraid, cos i really cant remember, cos i didnt own that, i jus owned the rest. . .

Hope that is ok for ya'll/. and thanks. . x
I am a fan of YSL Touche Eclat and Chanel foundations. fab products!

Congratulations on your winning entry. Very well done and thank you for sharing.

cool well done! where will it be displayed? i had to do the photos for my level 3 too, think mine are in my profile album

they are gonna be displayed in the photographers studio for the rest of the year, wit a wee poster describing what was done with thte hair and that i did it and the salon i work in so that everyone who goes and gets their photos done will know what salon i work in and my name, woop woop. . . . x

congratulations mate xxxxxx:hug:

im no expert on hair but her hair is abs gorgeous, i'd be delighted to leave a salon looking like that! love it

awww thanks, thats really sweet. . . x

Congratulations! You must be really chuffed! What a beautiful picture showing off the hair and make up to perfection x

awww shucks im just blushin now hahaha x

Latest posts

Back