Hi, website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makingitwork

Reaction score
Just asking if you don't mind ,, Do you get any new clients from having a website ??

is it worth having one made ??

Thank's

Last edited:
Hi, it is definately worth getting a website, it can take time for people to find it but once they do its great. Most people use the internet to find services these days. I find that I get 99% of my business through my website - I know this as the clients email to request bookings through my contact form on my site:)

I get a really good response from my website.

Of course it helps that one of the best web designers alive designed it for me.
Seanny on here

I highly recommend him!!!

yes it does help. but it has to be really well done and you have to be on it quite often, we've had clients dropping a line saying they wouldn't come to their appt on the info mail box..

do you have to spend alot of money to get people to your sight? I don't understand how to do links! Do you have to request for someone to add you as a linkor what?
Thanks Tess

do you have to spend alot of money to get people to your sight? I don't understand how to do links! Do you have to request for someone to add you as a linkor what?
Thanks Tess

I am probably the least techy geek on the planet (as anyone who has approached me as a Mod needing techy advice will agree!) but I followed all the advice from Seanny in his threads and it helped to get my site to the top of the search engines. It does take some work and a little time, but so worth it.

And yes I have always got loads of new clients from my website - we even get them from England booking ahead for when they come on hols here in Spain!

I also had my site designed by Seanny, started off as a nail site and I had to make some alterations to it when I decided to just do tanning so it's not exactly as it was.. I also get 99% of my clients through my site, it is the best thing since sliced bread :green:

Can you tell me how to get started? will he help me here in us? Is it exspensive?
Thank you everyone,
Tess

Can you tell me how to get started? will he help me here in us? Is it exspensive?
Thank you everyone,
Tess

Pm Seanny and he will let you know costs etc.

I found it dirt cheap for the value and business I get from my website.

Your location will not be a problem.

Sean will answer all your questions, he is an absolute star

hth's:hug:

I have a free website with Freewebs and was surprised by the clients it has made me.
I would love a professional website but can't afford one at the moment but if you can then i would say go for it!

Latest posts

Back