House Fire and Accusations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smooth

Reaction score
Many of you will know that my Dad was diagnosed with lung cancer not long ago, after receiving so many public and private messages I thought I would let you know that Dad passed away this morning. It wasn't to cancer though, his kitchen caught fire whilst Dad was in his house and luckily the neighbour managed to kick his door down and rescue him. As he was so poorly, the smoke inhalation was too much for him and did not recover.

He is not in pain now and we can be thankful for that although it does not take away the suffering he went through. We were all with him at the end and he was aware we were there before the final stages came about.

I want to thank you all for being so supportive in this sad time of ours and hope that you will raise a toast to my lovely Dad who raised 4 children as a single parent. Love to you forever.

Now on to the other topic, to the minority of people who are on here trying to cause trouble, I am flattered you find my business so threatening but cannot believe you will stoop so low as to spread malicious gossip. I am quite forgiving but in my Dad's honour I will not be held accountable for what comes out of my mouth if I ever find out who is responsible this. You need to grow up and move on!! There are bigger, more important things in life and my Dad would have wanted me to pursue this further but I cannot be bothered, I'm raising a toast to my gorgeous father, the greatest man ever, who would go without to see others not suffer.

x x

I am sincerely sorry for your loss. Raise a toast to your dad, think and hold on to the good memories, he would prefer to see you smile. You're in my thoughts. xxxx

So sorry to hear about your loss, I hope the knowledge that your father is no longer in pain will be some comfort to you and your family. xxx

awwwwwwwwww big hugs sent to you sweetie! x

toasting a man you thought so highly of! keep hold of those memories, they will keep you strong and bring a smile to you when you need comfort! x

My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time

With regard to the other stuff, unfortunately as we have seen many times before on this forum, some people have nothing better to do in life! Easy to say I know, but try not to let it bother you.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time

With regard to the other stuff, unfortunately as we have seen many times before on this forum, some people have nothing better to do in life! Easy to say I know, but try not to let it bother you.

Couldn't say it better if I tried. My heart goes out to you and your family and hope you take some comfort from all the memories and good times you shared.

Sam xxx

My thoughts are with you, be strong xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

My thoughts are with you and your family.

I am so so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I can't imagine being in your place right now.

I would also like to say that although i'm not sure what your last paragraph was referring to, congratulations on holding yourself with such dignity and not stooping to other people's levels.

xx

Now on to the other topic, to the minority of people who are on here trying to cause trouble, I am flattered you find my business so threatening but cannot believe you will stoop so low as to spread malicious gossip. I am quite forgiving but in my Dad's honour I will not be held accountable for what comes out of my mouth if I ever find out who is responsible this. You need to grow up and move on!! There are bigger, more important things in life and my Dad would have wanted me to pursue this further but I cannot be bothered, I'm raising a toast to my gorgeous father, the greatest man ever, who would go without to see others not suffer.

Sorry, the above paragraph was meant to be a quote!

I feel so sad for you at this time, (that gut renching moment in your stomach that I am familiar with !). I am not aware of what has happened, but would say to you that at this moment you have enough on your mind. Try to think of all the good things about your lovely dad and dont burden your mind with the thoughts of those who want to hurt you! Why anyone would want to do this at this sad time is beyond me!! Remember, if you invest too much time in remembering the negative things that people are doing or saying, then you are giving all your power away to them and letting them control your every thought. Rise above them! Let them see they are insignificant and you will regain your power. You will be in my thoughts tonight xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Sympathy to you x

Awww I'm so sorry for your loss. May the lovely memories of your dad bring you some comfort at this sad time.:hug:

My thoughts are with you & with your family lots of love x

sorry to hear this but happy he is now pain free. best wishes to you and your family and hugs and love being sent your way :hug:

I am so sorry. I can't imagine the pain you're going through.

:hug: soooooo sorry for your loss.

I don't post very often but really, really sorry to hear about your darling dad.

It's clear from your posts that you are a switched-on cookie, don't let the haters distract you xxxx

so sorry for your loss xxxx:hug::hug:

Really sorry to hear of your loss.

I know nothing of the last paragraph but agree with the others that you need to remember the good times with your dad and try hard not to let these horrible people get to you.

Oh I'm so sorry!!! I'm thinking of you and your family. Huge hugs. xx

Latest posts

Back