House Fire and Accusations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending you my deepest condolences and hope the horrible, hateful people spreading malicious gossip hang their heads in shame. Disgusting! xx

Thank you all for your kind words in this traumatic time. We are all going to sort out the final arrangements and save what we can from his house tomorrow. x Dad x

So so so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family can take some comfort from the fact that he will no longer be suffering. My thoughts are with you and your family with my sincerest condolences.

Hugs honey. Xxxx

I am so sorry for the pain you are going through. It sounds like he was a remarkable man. xx

So sorry to hear of your loss chick keep your chin up x

awww sweety. i am sending huge hugs! stay strong xx

Sending you much love and deepest sympathy. And whatever rumors are running rampant, let them roll off your back...in honor of your father's memory.

Much love.

Sending you my love and my deepest sympathy hun,big ol' toast for your dad indeed,remember him and love him and celebrate him. And I too am not aware regarding your last paragraph,but rise above them,hold your head high and stay strong,what comes around goes around in my book. Big hugs to you my darlingxxxx

So sorry for your loss.
I too don't know what your last paragraph is about.
You show them, be strong, your Dad would be so proud of you.
Hugs and prayers x x x x

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through. As the others have said, I know nothing of the last paragraph but I admire your stance on the situation.

May your dad rest in peace xx

My heart goes out to you and your family at this difficult time. :hug:

So so sorry for your loss love. Thinking of you and your family in this difficult time. xxx

I'm sorry for your loss.at least he is in a better pain free place,just remember he will always be looking down on you and your family.Hugs to you and your family
sazza xx

So sorry to hear your sad news. Stay strong and keep your head up, things will get better.

As for rumours, no idea what they are but just ignore it, people will get bored and forget about it anyway.

X

Again, thank you for all your lovely and caring thoughts, my Dad was an amazing man. He will be pleased though that the insurance is going to completely re-do his house, I can imagine him rubbing his hands together bless him.

We bought him a new suit and he looks so smart. His funeral is Friday if anyone can recommend any florists for a spray for his coffin at all in Liverpool? x

I am so sorry to hear your sad news xx

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time xx

I am so sorry to hear your sad news xx

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time xx

My thoughts are with you .... Cannot imagine the horror you have faced... God bless xxxx

(((smooth and Dad)))

So sorry to hear of your loss x

So Sorry for your loss sounds like you have had a rough time xxx

Smooth - firstly i am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your father sounds like an amazing man and I know that he did an amazing job bringing you up just by the grace and dignity you put across in your first post. I don't know what drives people to be malicious but i do know that it takes a special kind of someone to hold themselves together so well in response to it when they are feeling in such a bad place :hugs:

regarding florists, not Liverpool but Wirral there is a place in moreton called Eden flowers who are really good ( if Kate is still working there, she is a truly amazing florist ) It is on Hoylake Road.

Thinking of you and your family hunny xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back