How many coats of Super Shiney do you apply?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katieA

Reaction score
i usually apply 2 coats of super shiney but have just done my own nails and used 3 coats and wow wot a dramatic difference in shine. how many coats does everybody else use on enhancements? would it be too much to use`this many coats over a natural nail polish? xx

I use one, or if someone wants a really shiney look, I use Brisa Gel UV Finishing Gloss.

So permanent it needs to be buffed off!

I only ever apply one coat, I personally have never felt I needed more.

I only ever felt the need to use one coat, if they wanted something realy shiney i used Nsi Glaze N Go and you could charge extra for applying this :green:

i feel when i only use one coat it gives a dull finish

i feel when i only use one coat it gives a dull finish

Are you buffing the product smooth enough before you apply and is the surface totally dust free ??

Are you buffing the product smooth enough before you apply and is the surface totally dust free ??
i think i am buffing it smooth enough, i recently went on a one to one and was told it was enough to finish with a white block then apply top coat

I have only ever applied one coat in the salon and always had a Super Shiney finish. THEN I sell a bottle to the client to refresh the shine if needs be during the interim.

Do many of you apply a super shiney top coat to your enhancements?
I never do. I always buff.

I never buff to a high shine unless requested to do so and then there is an extra charge for it as it takes extra time.. It is allot quicker and easier with Super Shiney and I make a retail sale as well to the client.

WoW!! Never got told this!! Thank heavens for this site!!!

hey hun

I have only used one coat and tbh its the best shine ive ever had lol

we were taught unless the client specifically requests it, instead of a massive load
of buffing to make them shiney, save yourself the hassle and add a coat of this at the end, all that extra buffing makes your arms ache kirsty lol
xxx

omg........THANKS FOR SHARING THIS ONE!!!!! I didnt know this either........probably cut about 20 min off my time not doing this...lol!!!
I am still in shock...i thought everyone buffed!!!

Latest posts

Back