How Many Inches do You Have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybgemini

Reaction score
we have about 4inches, my dogs love it and the puppy has been running about in the garden trying to catch snow in her mouth, im still waiting to hear if the school is closed, hubby didnt make it to work today but i have got to go and i have a lot of country lanes to drive down:Scared:

It snowed at about 2am, but it's all gone now, so we have the usual green!

We have 2-3 inches so far and it is still snowing. Kids school is closed and K burst into tears as she loves school - they were having their Valentines disco tonight and they do recorder club after school on a Thursday.

I did say, but hey girls you can have the day at home with ME - she still cried LOL.

We've got a few inches and its still coming thick and fast. I made it into work then got stuck on the carpark, the car was skidding everywhere, scary!

Apparently the Midlands is due to be hit the hardest around 9am-3pm so keep your eyes on the roads if you are out and about.

Rachel

is any one near leicester, we have got an app at the royal infirmery today for my hubbys opp and not sure whether to chance it or not.We are coming from linconshire its not snowing here yet? any info would be greatfull xx

we have 2-3 inches and its still snowing hard. we have been out in it since 7 making a snowman:green: xx

I'm in Leicester. We do have snow but not a lot laying yet. It's still snowing but only lightly. I work at the LRI and would have quite happily gone into work today......but my back is bad so not going in.

It's entirely your decision though!! If you feel unsure, ring the hospital and change your appointment. :green:

Martine x

We have an inch or so here in Tamworth, I'm not going out there yet, I'm still in my pj's!!! lol!!

Take care everybody, stay warm!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks martine i think we will cancel and try n get another one,the app is 12.45 so by the time we get out it could be thick with snow late afternoon.Hope ya back not too bad i suffer with that for years now soo i know how you feel.take care all xxxx

This is my back garden, not very clear as its still snowing....

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 112
My daughter has never seen snow and has just got up.

She saw it and said "very good" and then wanted to go outside in her pj's lol.

They are funny little things.

We woke up to wet. It has snowed a little since, but it isn't settling. I am officially miffed!

We've got none which is very disappointing:irked:

We have around an inch at the moment but it didnt start here untill 7am and is still snowing now.

About 4 inches in St. Albans and still snowing. The kids are out in the garden throwing snow balls.:)

I was awake a 4am and that is when it started snowing here.

About 2 inches here, and it stopped just after 6. They have closed all our local schools though. Whooppee!!! Hyper kids all aound when I am trying to work!:irked:

No snow here. Boooorrrring!

Latest posts

Back