How to do Acrylic nails according to the you tube experts (Newly added video)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear god, what the hell is that she's done?! I didn't think there was anything that could be done to make one of those plastic fingers more freaky looking!!! Apparently there is............................!!!

bless she obviously thinks she is very good....like the x factor affect..think some of them can sing when they cant...but they really feel they can......i think she falls into a similar category :lol: (i do...i actually think i can sing)

bless she obviously thinks she is very good....like the x factor affect..think some of them can sing when they cant...but they really feel they can......i think she falls into a similar category :lol: (i do...i actually think i can sing)

I know what you mean Joanne, I think its like I actually think I'm 4 stone lighter than I am, the scales ARE broken......................!!!

Ooooohhh, will my Creative training be so clear and informative when I go on it? I thought I knew a fair bit already, but I think I've picked up some really bad tips from you geeks! Naughty naughty! You told me I shouldn't touch my brush - but it looks like I can. The tutorials must all be wrong too - product ratio, thickness, overexposure, etc. I think it could be an idea to actually dip your finger in the monomer. It would make sure all areas were covered equally!

Can't wait till I share all my new ideas with the Creative educators!

Marion x

gosh its so scary what is out there, i was just thinking earlier that as great as the internet is, it has really opened up everyone to some scary stuff, gone are the good old days where you went to a professional to have your appliances fixed, your car checked, etc etc, its killing off the experienced trades people because now every tom **** and harry can ask a question or post a horrendous training video and off you go and try it yourself.....

Come on Creative, have that idiots candid camera clip removed from utube .......

OMG!!!

That gave me goosebumps for all the WRONG reasons!

That was extremely painful to watch!

How the hall can she think that is a nice or in any was attractive nail? :smack:

She can't be trained... surely??

If she is, god help all of her clients!:eek:

Creative too.... catastrophic! :grr:

Did anyone else notice how dirty her own nails were underneath?!

She is obviously hot on hygeine as well as her techniques lol!

why didnt she just dip the finger in the monomer bottle and have done with it. were her nails lifting on the close up or was it me? x

how scary, imagine being trained at a tv dinner tray in someones lounge and your tutor wearing flipflops and has filthy fingernails, i couldnt help but leave a couple of choice comments on you tube....:cry:

She's american, and you don't need to be specifically CND trained to use their products here in the States. :(
I see this all the time actually. But it's ok. It just makes me a bigger fish a an increasingly smaller pond ;)

And if you look this person has a huge list of nail related videos :Scared: but i didn't dare look at them,
Don't want to be picking up any bad habits.

I am gobsmacked! She really believed it wasnt too thick!!! Do you think it might start a new trend???

Julie

She's american, and you don't need to be specifically CND trained to use their products here in the States. :(
I see this all the time actually. But it's ok. It just makes me a bigger fish a an increasingly smaller pond ;)

Heather's right... in the States you have to get your State Licence and once you have it you can visit the local distributors who carry everything... CND, OPI, EZ, NSI etc... all under one roof... it's the tek who decides what she uses.

As we are all product distributors here in the UK and under contacts, you'll normally only find a distributor selling one product. Hence you go to NSI UK to get NSI, S2 for CND, Lena White for OPI etc....

I haven't watched it yet... I fear for my sanity after what I have just read!! :eek:

I think we should let her do more...I've watched this a few times and it's made me lmao, in fact when I feel down in the dumps I'll just watch this!!
Jo is right...it's the Xfactor auditions...doesn't she realise though what a numpty she is??
Some people luuuuurve themselves so much ya gotta laugh at them.

First I was like :| then I was :sad: then I was :eek: then :o for her, as she went on I was :Scared: then :irked: Now I'm :grr:

She needs a :smack:

And if you look this person has a huge list of nail related videos :Scared: but i didn't dare look at them,
Don't want to be picking up any bad habits.

Oh Lou please show me I need a good laugh!!!

I don't know how to do links judy but if you click on the link at the top of the video it takes you to you tube and then on the bottom right of the screen she has a list of all her videos,
you know how to do the links judy, go find them and link back for every one to have a laugh xx

I was eagerly waiting for her to finish the job and get on with filing that lot down, or was that the finished article? Has she never seen an actual nail tech in action? :irked:

if you click the link at the top border of the video it will take you to youtube, from there if you click 'flag clip' you can report it as dangerous.

well i thought they were quite good .............. for a plank, think she has brought the products off ebay. lol this lady needs stopping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back