How to rebalance correctly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL ahhh im pleased.. nooo if you have nail tech level 3 you only need 2 years more to lectuer.. PLLLEEEAASSSEEE join my campaign.. i just think "EVERYONE" has the right to be trained by a SKILLED trainer !!! heyy mannn in beauty the criteria is even further behind the times!! BUTTTT as long as my students SHOW UP and not scive cos the cat next door is ill- they will become GRREEAAATTTT techs.. ( and put me out of business so i wont teach them all my special tricks:lol:)

Raquel you are speaking to the wrong people, we KNOW!!!!

It's the people who are responsible for writing the VTCT curriculum that are to blame surely? There simply shouldn't be a level 2 & 3. It should be one course, teaching it all, full stop.

Is it not HABIA who decides what should be included within a qualification ? - Not VTCT

Last edited:
It it not HABIA who decides what should be included within a qualification ? - Not VTCT

:?: I dont know who writes it to be honest, but whoever it is, they are the people she should be campaining to.

Hi im sooo confused to the difference between rebalance & infill! I did an intense man,ped gel, fibreglass & silk course ages ago then did acrylic privately 2 months ago. love doin acrylic but im stressed as to how to do infill/rebalance properly as i also was not shown but was talked thro step by step. I did infills on 2 new clients who seemed pleased how they looked but im not happy still, do you think i should try goin on another course? Its just so expensive for me at the mo as im workin in a salon now and people are booking me.
Any advice be so helpfull.

Hi Sappy, your profile says you use Creative? Did you train with them?

I'm guessing not as you would definately know the difference between an infill and a rebalance :hug:.

CND do skills building classes for rebalancing (amongst other things). I did one last week and learnt loads from it. I would highly reccommend it.

Contact www.sweetsquared.com they will point you in the right direction.

Hth's

Thank you that is a help. I did training with a lady who my beauty therapist is working with to do training in her salon. I tried 3 different systems & found i prefered creative.

Thanks again.x

Ok everyone, lots of interesting info about courses, but, can anyone actually list how to do a rebalance properly, step by step for Trish.

Ok everyone, lots of interesting info about courses, but, can anyone actually list how to do a rebalance properly, step by step for Trish.
KatyKitten provided a link on the first reply xx

Unit VR10 - Provide a nail technology service is the 'extension' part of level 2.
I had to do:
2 x full sets (pink and white with tips)
1 x Infill
1 x repair using silk / fibreglass
1 x NNO

That was it. My tutor did one demo on each thing and let us get on with it.
I am doing level 3 now and it is DEFINITELY a world apart.
I would suggest, instead of there being a level 2 - call it "Introduction to Nail Technology".

The level 2's now have to do 2 x Full sets of silk/fibreglass and 1 x sculpted acrylic nail!

Latest posts

Back