I am sick of X Box live

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debs69

Reaction score
Is it only happening to me or is there any one else out there going through this hell ? !!!!
my son has recently got on to x box live and we only have one telle and he has completley taken over. He wont get off it - ARGH
I AM NOW GOING TO TRY AND PRISE HIM AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grr:

haha, my boyfriend plays on it a lot! unplug the phone line then he wont be able to play on it and he'l soon get bored of playing on his own!

That's interesting....my son has just got an xbox 360 for his birthday last wednesday & all his mates keep raving on about him going on xbox live - thank god you posted this - cos now there's NO WAY he's going on it!

bev its dead pricey too! its about £40 annual subscription for xbox live! and then theres all the add ons like the mic...camera... and microsoft points too cost a bomb, rip off i say! stick to normal tv!

Last edited:
Im an xbox widow too my husband is always on it drives me nuts.

kelly

Ive also lost my man to xbox live. Ive threatened to throw it out of the window a few times :lol:

how funny are all you lot out there! my son is now watching me write this and the old man is now watching match of the day it can't get any worse,
but at least i've got the geeks !!!!!

Is it only happening to me or is there any one else out there going through this hell ? !!!!
my son has recently got on to x box live and we only have one telle and he has completley taken over. He wont get off it - ARGH

Ditto its like drugs to him, worst pressie ever. He is 16 next birthday, and has his gcse's in a few weeks time, all he does is msn and xbox live:cry:

bev its dead pricey too! its about £40 annual subscription for xbox live! and then theres all the add ons like the mic...camera... and microsoft points too cost a bomb, rip off i say! stick to normal tv!

I dont think its that badly priced......my son who is 12 got his for xmas......he did not have £40 so he pays £5 for 3 months.....i have to say we have started limiting him on it.....

The thing that drives me mad is he shouts alot when he is on it....and the mic i can here downstairs....i have to keep telling him to turn it down...:green:

Please help...I am also an XBox Widow!!! Call of Duty is forever in my head!! :!:

I feel for you all!! xxx

BTW, my hubby is selling his wireless Pyramat S2500W gaming chair on ebay at the mo if anyone's guys are interested!! It hardly used as our dog is scared of it!! Lol!! xxx

Last edited:

:eek::eek:
I am an addict! but even though the graphix are better on xbox 360+ im stiil a play station fanatatic.. wow.. please dont tell me im the only gamer on here?

BTW, my hubby is selling his wireless Pyramat gaming chair on ebay at the mo if anyone's guys are interested!! It hardly used as our dog is scared of it!! Lol!! xxx

DROOOOOLS!!!

My fiance has one as well, but it dosen't bother me at all, I spend my time on the net, and as long as he's off by 9pm I'm happy, it's been COD4 for the past couple months and I fancy learning how to play it lol (so I can kick the guys bum's lol)

I've got my own Wii anyway, and I get my own time for that :D

Latest posts

Back