I feel it's time to share pics of my brave daughter with you all

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she's a little cutie colleen and if that's you holding her ..you are a beauty too.xx

Thank you she is very cute lol.yes that's me lol not sure about beautiful lol but thank you xxxx

Awww she's gorgeous Colleen, no wonder she's your pride and joy! What gestation was she born at? Have you got other children?

And as for you, yummy mummy! I had you down as being a lot older for some reason? You've clearly a very wise head on young shoulders! :biggrin:

Best wishes to you and Billie xx

I couldn't read and not post. Your daughter is growing into quite the beautiful young lady and you have every right to feel very proud! Hugs to you both x

Beautiful what a fighting spirit she must have simply amazing :Love:

Beautiful x

Awww she's gorgeous Colleen, no wonder she's your pride and joy! What gestation was she born at? Have you got other children?

And as for you, yummy mummy! I had you down as being a lot older for some reason? You've clearly a very wise head on young shoulders! :biggrin:

Best wishes to you and Billie xx

Hiya thank you.Billie was born at 25 weeks.I had a little boy sunny before Billie but he was born prem to and unfortunately he passed away.

I'm not as young as I look lmao I'm 28 but I look very young.so I'm an young head on old shoulders lol.xxxx

I think she's a real soldier, as are you girl! Real beauties the pair of you, hugs x

Colleen, you are both beautiful! Your baby girl is clearly a fighter and she will get much better soon. Look how far she's already come!

I think seeing her smaller than that would just go to show us so much about life and everything else.

I wish you both all the luck in the world! x

She's come so far. You must be very proud.

She look like you, too.

what a beautiful little girl :) hope she is doing ok, she looks just perfect and is a wee fighter , shes clearly got her brother up there looking out for her. love to you both xoxo

It's amazing to see the progress in those pics,she was so tiny wasn't she,but grown into a beautiful little girl,you must be so proud :) x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Had to post a message as read this thread and sat here with a tear or two down my cheek. X
What a wonderful story.... What a gorgeous girly you must be soo proud! Sorry that you've gone through such a traumatic time. But glad you've come through it like you have and the pics prove miracles do happen xxx

Wow 25weeks, that is amazing. It is so wonderful how i hear so many wonderful stories these days of prem babies being healthy and happy children but like i say 25 weeks Wow.

You must just beam with proudness everytime you look at her.
What a beautiful little fighter x

Colleen - she is the most adorable little thing I have ever seen! To share with us her amazing progress, which in itself must bring back some strong emotions for you, is a real honour.

What a beautiful little girl she is - despite her difficlt start in life, she has grown to obviously be a happy and much loved child. You can tell by the way to speak of her on here that she is so, so precious to you.

And my missus - you look bloomin fab in that hospital pic considering the difficult time it was taken! xxx

Beautiful lil girl!! You must be so proud x

the same, a perfect little princess <3 well done and so much respect for being an amazing mummy and what you have been through big hug x

Echoing all the other comments, she is beautiful. Thank you for sharing these pictures with us. You are both amazing :hug:

Oh my gosh she is lovely. What a fighter!! Sat here nearly in tears after looking at those pictures. Especially as I'm 20 weeks pregnant makes me even more teary x

N'awww the pic of her layed asleep sucking her thumb made my heart melt!! so gorgeous. xx

What a little darling! She's absolutely lovely :Love:

And such a tiny mite when she was born.

Adorable.

Oh bless her, what a beautiful smile!

You must be so full of pride... and rightly so. xx

Latest posts

Back