I got a Date!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
Ha Ha I just wanted to share it with you all!! Well I say "date" you know what I mean. It a week sat, and ooh Im excited already, he seems nice!!
I have been single ages and not met anyone since last summer!!
Feel like a teenager! pmsl

Good for you Paulette, I hope he is as nice as he sounds.

You go and enjoy yourself xx

i remember my first date with someone, who is now my partner. bufferfly were an understatment.

hope everything goes well for you.

keep us all informed with the progress.

how did you met this person?

Hope he is great :eek: and that you enjoy your 'date' very much...

Good luck.
Its great to let your hair down and have a laff
:D

mobile nail tec said:
i remember my first date with someone, who is now my partner. bufferfly were an understatment.

hope everything goes well for you.

keep us all informed with the progress.

how did you met this person?

I actually do internet dating and have done for a yr or so. Its not for everyone but I find it fine and take the usual precautions. Until you have tried it its nothing to laugh abt and can be succesful!! Not that Im expecting to get married or anything! pmsl
It isnt a case of finding someone and then just meeting...although maybe others do it that way I DONT I have to chat for a good while and get to know them better by phone and online chat etc. I follow my instincts and all has been well...but I have been known to call off a meeting last minute just by something the person has said. So I keep my wits abt me!! Seriously though I make sure my family know whats happening and get then to ring me every half hour for 1st hour.
A lot of folk use the internet if they have busy schedules or cant get out as much as they would like to for other reasons such as mine the single mum senario.

nice one paulette!! let us know how you get on xx

yeah i believe it's quite common these days, and i guess a good way to see if you like someone before meeting them and bein bored to death during the dreaded first date, good luck with it, hope u hava good time, oh and we'll be wanted all the details..lol

NoticeableNails said:
Good luck.
Its great to let your hair down and have a laff
:D
yes its been a while since I actually have even gone out!! Im a lonely housewife!! pmsl....KIDDING

wendyrose said:
yeah i believe it's quite common these days, and i guess a good way to see if you like someone before meeting them and bein bored to death during the dreaded first date, good luck with it, hope u hava good time, oh and we'll be wanted all the details..lol

It really is these days, and yes I can find out whether they actually have a personality i.e if they can hold a decent conversation. Nothing worse than a quiet bloke!
Well I will tell all....but for a price!! pmsl

paulette, i met my partner on a internet dating agaency, i had 2 young kids, could not get out much, due to the lack of babysitters and money was tight.

it is a good way of chatting to people and you don't feel as lonely.
we had some really good night tapping the keys.

it funny as my partner lived just outsde of northampton when we first met and i was in stafford, we both now live in banbury.

and you are taking lots of safety measures.

paulette said:
I actually do internet dating and have done for a yr or so. Its not for everyone but I find it fine and take the usual precautions. Until you have tried it its nothing to laugh abt and can be succesful!! Not that Im expecting to get married or anything! pmsl
It isnt a case of finding someone and then just meeting...although maybe others do it that way I DONT I have to chat for a good while and get to know them better by phone and online chat etc. I follow my instincts and all has been well...but I have been known to call off a meeting last minute just by something the person has said. So I keep my wits abt me!! Seriously though I make sure my family know whats happening and get then to ring me every half hour for 1st hour.
A lot of folk use the internet if they have busy schedules or cant get out as much as they would like to for other reasons such as mine the single mum senario.

Hope you have a great time chick!

You certainly have ur wits about you, so thats good. I'd love to hear the outcome!!!:green: Goss goss goss!

Good luck, enjoy yourself!

Hope you have a good time hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How exciting for you Paulette :)
Hope you have a really good time and all goes well x x
Should we all start looking for hats ???:lol:

Hope it all goes well Paulette, enjoy! x

Hope you have a great time xx (have you got lucky pants to wear lol!!)

Zuise.e said:
Hope you have a great time xx (have you got lucky pants to wear lol!!)

You mean the old baggy GREY ONES!! PMSL mmmm maybe NOT

Good for you Paulette, I hope you have a great time!

Keep us all posted!!

xxx

What a coincidence, I am goin on a date 2mora with someone I met online!!! We have been chattin on the phone and online 4 a while and my 2 mates r gonna go 2 the same pub and hide in a corner in case i need them (without him knowing of course!! Lol!) I am really nervous!!! Let us all know how it goes.

P.S. internet dating isn't sad anymore, at first then yes it was only older people who couldn't get dates elsewhere but now every1 does it so don't feel embarrassed! As u said it is easier to check them out b4 having the dreaded 1st date!

Latest posts

Back