I need some help choosing a name for mobile business please ladies!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballyboo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been thinking up some names for my new business and below are the ones that i like, problem is i can't seem to decide which one i like most! Any idea's/opinions would be good ta

Envy
Fhia
Afterglow
Glow
Eden
Starlight
Eclipse

I will be doing mainly hair, make up, bridal etc

Thanks in advance

Ballyboo xx

Out of the list I liked Eden. :hug:

I like Eden and Glow from your list although I think you'd need to add something like 'Hair & Beauty' to it just to make it really clear to potential clients x

i agree with Stampy, i like Glow Mobile Hairdressers you defo need the Mobile in as some of the odd female clients i do like the mobility as they work late, tell people exactly what you are x

I also like Eden

hth
Sue

i agree with stampy - you should add something in your title that mentions what you do so that people are clear about it xx

hi ,envy is a good name i think stands out more, eden is second best.

i like eden haha. . their is both a glow and an envy in my town (although not mobile) so that put me off those two. . oooo imagine the logo you could have for eden tho, sounds amazing. . . x

I really like Eclipse - after all, isn't that what the bride is supposed to do? Her beauty eclipsed all the other women in the room. It also gives rise to a very nice logo that would be easy to do.

i like fhia its different ,i am a person who likes things different hope u choose a name n hope it goes well 4 u .

Here's a few for you;
Pure White. If you are going for the virginal, clean, fresh approach.
Ishta. For a hippy chic name, another name for the Goddess Venus.
Humbug. For the Grumpy Old Women with a sweet tooth.
Chav Heaven. For the Jordan wannabees.
Super Fresh. For the super smelly clients with athletes foot.
Take your pick!!!:Grope:

I like fruity's ideas they are really creative and with meaning, but I would go for glow, good luck in your choices :)

Ballyboo hasn't been online since June so I hazard a guess she's sorted a name out for herself. BUT - for the record, I liked Eden :hug:

What about combining the two? Eden's Beauty Glow? Just a thought :hug:

I remember someone saying to me they picked their business name taking into consideration what they thought were very important names ie adam ...first man on earth and kennedy ,speaks for itself ..so therefore adam kennedy, not anything to do with the beauty business ,they were estate agents but an example of clever thinking to get you noticed.

Last edited:
Here's a few for you;
Pure White. If you are going for the virginal, clean, fresh approach.
Ishta. For a hippy chic name, another name for the Goddess Venus.
Humbug. For the Grumpy Old Women with a sweet tooth.
Chav Heaven. For the Jordan wannabees.
Super Fresh. For the super smelly clients with athletes foot.
Take your pick!!!:Grope:

LOL

I like Eden too x

total eclipes?:idea:

Latest posts

Back