I won something on the Beauty Guild web site!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaynesavage

Reaction score
sorry - just had to share - I never win anything!
just won Risque Nail Polish Collection
CocotaprizeMM.jpg
- Is it any good?
If not, the bag will come in handy:)

wooohooo thats about 7 geeks now that have won in the last 2 weeks, it's great isnt it, i won last week too, and ive never won anything before either, i was like a big kid rofl xxxxx

congrats hun, let us know whats its like when you get it xxxx

Congratulations! It's obviously lucky to be a Geek!

Hope you all enjoy your prizes.

Me too, I won the Helen E Lipsticks cant wait for them to arrive.

Trish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug: well done iv entered loads nothing yet fingers and toes crossed heheheee:hug:

I won the coren earpiercing kit.:green:
Jen

sorry - just had to share - I never win anything!
just won Risque Nail Polish Collection
CocotaprizeMM.jpg
- Is it any good?
If not, the bag will come in handy:)

Me too... :)

i hope i win xx:lol:

:)Congrats on winning I also never win anything eccept I won the easter bonnet comp at work yesterday its great isn't it

My husband won £145 on the 'death list' at his work... its too bizarre for words really. Those in the 'death list group' at his office put a fiver in the pot each week and if any one dies on their death list, they win whatever is in the pot!!!

I don't even remember the ladies name now.. but it was the news reporter who suddenly died last week. Men have weird ideas don't they!!! I don't know how they choose names to go on the list .. it all seems odd to me lol!!!! But the £145 went towards my new couch hehehe... :green:

My husband won £145 on the 'death list' at his work... its too bizarre for words really. Those in the 'death list group' at his office put a fiver in the pot each week and if any one dies on their death list, they win whatever is in the pot!!!

I don't even remember the ladies name now.. but it was the news reporter who suddenly died last week. Men have weird ideas don't they!!! I don't know how they choose names to go on the list .. it all seems odd to me lol!!!! But the £145 went towards my new couch hehehe... :green:

That's so funny! (bit odd) but a great change to the bonus ball pot we used to do!!
wonder if you are allowed to put your boss's name on the list?

Well done to all the geeky winners xxx :hug:
it must be my turn to win something now lol :lol:

I won Jack:cry:

I won the iPod!! :green:

just waiting for it to arrive now. ;)

well done , great prize :hug: x

I won the iPod!! :green:

just waiting for it to arrive now. ;)

Hi Debs,

We have ordered it for you, it just seems the delivery is taking quite a while, but it will be with you soon.

Hi Debs,

We have ordered it for you, it just seems the delivery is taking quite a while, but it will be with you soon.

Don't worry I wasn't moaning - I'm just excited!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back