If money was no problem what piece of salon kit/service do you dream of offering your

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
So here's your chance in the wierd and wonderfull world of Salon Geek to dream for a moment.:idea:

Imagine that money was no problem and you were suddenly qualified ...:eek:

what piece of kit or service would you love to have/offer to treat your customers with that would significantly grow your buisness?

great thread collin!!!
i would be the worlds best waxer!!!!
i would have a seperate salon just for waxing and clients would come from far and wide for my superb waxing services!!

Ps great dream as ive never waxed in my life lol

I simply would get one of those super fancy pedi chairs that are all singing and dancing. Doubt I would get many clients thought because I would never leave the chair :lol:

I would also get one of those super fancy electric couches.

I dream small ..... :)

M.

I would buy a load of salons and employ other people to run them while I sunned myself aboard :lol:

if I had a choice I would offer full body massages because this treatment has a holistic approach and the world is feeling the credit crunch and is in desparation of some tlc. Who knows, if everyone had regular FBM we wouldn't be in this situation because our way of thinking would be different lol :)

one of these fancy pedi chairs ..a electric massage couch...and yeah a few salons get staff to work and run them while i sun myself abroad & be pampered for rest of my life.

A spa pedi chair, a microdermabrasion and oxygen machine from Crystal Clear and my very own premises to trade from.

A spa pedi chair, a microdermabrasion and oxygen machine from Crystal Clear and my very own premises to trade from.

Dibs on that lot and I'd do the semi permanent makeup oh and botox & fillers:green:

flotation tank

I would like to have a training academy with all the mod cons,
don't want much do i lol, i can but dream :lol:

I would like to have a training academy with all the mod cons,
don't want much do i lol, i can but dream :lol:

Dam...I thought you already had one of those...right thats you off my christmas pressie list then :lol::lol::lol:

Dam...I thought you already had one of those...right thats you off my christmas pressie list then :lol::lol::lol:
Yeah but its only a tiny one i want a huge one lol :lol:
oh yes and it would be nice to have my voice back too (britta will fill you in on that one lol) :lol:

I'd buy Gigi - can't imagine the price, probably more than the Crown Jewels, but worth every penny just to watch:lol:

The main thing I want is a non surgical face lift machine, any make, I just want one!!!

Then I'd have an electric couch.

Oh and also a full time live in nanny and a housekeeper. :green:

I simply would get one of those super fancy pedi chairs that are all singing and dancing. Doubt I would get many clients thought because I would never leave the chair :lol:

I would also get one of those super fancy electric couches.

I dream small ..... :)

M.

Thats exactly what I was going to say. I think this piece of equipment looks so inviting, I think you could easily fill your appointment book with pedi's if you had one of these.

i would like a clone lol.

:eek: just a thought ...i couldn't honestly imagine another one of me....if they did they'd clone me exactlly the same ..a tyranical mad scot (so my OH says) ...just for punishment

OMG hen I first read this I read the word incorectly and thought what a weird Geek you are Kate :lol::lol:

Now that I have read it properly...well erm...still think your a weird (but wonderfull) Geek Kate.

I would have a salon with a designated area for each treatment. I would have a gorgeous comfy waiting room with drinks and nibblies, a nail zone set up for all things nails, a waxing room that's all clinical looking, a facial/massage room full of candles and textiles and beautiful asian style decor and a pedi area similar, a spray tan room.........
...............hmmmmmm that's about all I can think of at the moment.

Latest posts

Back