If you were not a nail tech what would you be?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail2heart

Reaction score
If you could not do nails anymore:irked: for whatever reason,what job would you choose?Without thinking twice i would be a nail supplier .What else do you think would make you happy?

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

hiya hun great thread id either be a teacher or a social worker xx

I think if I couldn't do nails or beauty any more then I would go back to being a nursery nurse!!:)

mmmmmmmmmm thats a tough one,probebly go back to working with animals again, or if money was no object, become a silver smith.:)

I'd be an interior designer/ decorator or a landscape gardener without the grafting!!

If I could not do nails anymore - I'd probably be back in a bank slogging my guts out, have the boss on my back and have customers shouting in my face all day every day.....

Would I give up to go back to my old job?? NO WAY!!!! X

Doing nails has given me many interests that are incoporated into nails and the different avenues you can go.

So me thinks i would like to be a photographer, i had fun doing mini shoots in the lounge and would like to learn how to do it properly and get paid for it wouldnt be a bad thing and i could still be involved with nails as well :)

I'd be a photographer as well .....I've had the luck of having some bits published and got quite a thrill at seeing them ......or just concentrate on my other art

Im also a childminder but couldnt see my self doing that all day every day forever so decided on beauty & nails, if things ever went pete tong with the latter i guess childminding full time :eek:

If I wasn't doing nails, I'd most likely be slogging away in a corporate legal department in the City of London - I don't miss the comuting one bit, although I do sometimes miss the buzz of London but I get the best buzz in doing great nails x

id just be a huge pain in the a**e lol

I would be rich lol

Street walker lol.Just kidding.Real estate agent.

would like to be a travel rep, loadsa fun lol

Teaching would also be a great avenue for me,would still be able to get the lovely scent of acrylic.LOL

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

If I were no longer able to do nails, I probably become a huge slacker and sponge off my parents and roommate. No, really. I haven't found anything else that I'm any good at! :D

Seriously, if I couldn't *do* nails anymore, I'd probably want to teach. I'm actually hankering to be a CND Education Ambassador, so that would be a great start.

You know i would love to be a beauty and nail supplier too. there is a lot of potential where i live, we have two, both with pretty much the same things but i would love to bring different things for the nail techs around here..
oh gosh i have high hopes.
before doing my courses i was a stay at home mum,/part time cafe worker. so would probably do somehting like that.

Would love to have a Fragrance shop. Original Designer Brands. Loooove Perfume!
xxx:green:

Thanks for replying guys,i am having a ball reading your posts.Keep them coming.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Latest posts

Back