I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kooky

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I thought it would be nice if we could all post some pics of our salons, or treatment rooms for those of you working from home or within another salon. I love seeing other salons and don't get the chance much, might be nice to see other peoples ideas!

I'll start, mine's called solo bella which means just beautiful, these pics are from my opening night,

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

(Hope this works, it's the first time i've posted pics!)

:green:

Come on guys don't be shy ;)

mines in my gallery...(link under my signiture)...home salon x

yours looks lovely..x

your treatment room looks lovely , I like your salon name too.
My home salon is up and running but it does need painting still.:o
I am sure there are salon pics in the gallery if you wanted a peek xx

Oh, i didn't know that was even there! :o

Well thats given me something to do tonight!

Thanks for the nice comments :hug:

I've just moved house so mine's in the middle of a revamp. I'll take some pics when I find my camera charger.

Your salon looks gorgeous,
I should have signed and took my salon yesterday but the solicitors have been messing about so it is looking like it will be next week or the week after now,
when i finally can call it mine i will post you all some pics, it will be in the original state that i bought it in,
I'm not sure if I'm going to change the decoration or not so you can all give me your views and suggestions if you like :hug:

Just been having a looky at your salon pics and I think they are lovely. I like the name, too. xx

Thank you!

Hope you get yours sorted soon louise, can't wait to see it!

I love the look of your salon and the location on the street like that looks fantastic. Good luck!!

Your salon look lovely!

Would be great to be able to see the pictures a little bigger though!

Will take some pictures of my salon soon.

Esther it looks lovely! You must be so thrilled.
Good luck with your grand opening. :hug:

thanks debs i'm really excited!! xx

You have put alot of thought and attention to detail i can see that.
You really do deserve the luck in the world.
I LOVE the zoom in,very intriguing!
And what is the window you have in your salon can you open it out?
It looks lovely!:)

thanks Bg! from the road is the front door that leads into the waiting area with the two chairs and skincare stand there is a glass panelled door and the two window either side of that can open fully and that leads through to the treatment room, it was hard to show that in the pictures xx

ok, not sure if i've done this right but this link should take you straight to a slideshow of my treatment rooms, i open tommorow, and i'm bricking it!:green:

<div style="width: 480px; text-align: center;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://w128.photobucket.com/pbwidge...cket.com/albums/p200/estherlea/1176129109.pbw" height="360"

Esther it looks sooo lovely! All the best for tomorrow! I didn't realise you had a separate entrance there! Good luck hun, I'm sure all will go well for you. xx

ive been clicking on this link all night and still cant see it!
ine tried to copy and paste it too, but no luk,
why cant i?
i love piccies

some lovely salons there ladies. esther, i dont think you'll have any problems atracting clients, your salon looks really nice.

Esther,

I have turned a not very fetching shade of green looking at your piccies - the green is total envy! It looks absolutely gorgeous, and is exactly what i wanted mine to look like, if and when i ever get my own salon!!

I'm just getting sorted to do up one of my spare bedrooms as a treatment room, and i managed to get a wallpaper that actually matches the logo we had created for my website (also under construction!!).. it will be white with a wall with this wallpaper which has blue lillies growing up it.... when it's all finished i'll upload piccies but i think it will be a few months yet as we need to get a plasterer in.

I wish you the very very best of luck, and hope your opening yesterday was successful!!

Latest posts

Back