I'm in love with nail graphix!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah147

Reaction score
I recently saw a picture of one of the geeks on here's nails with intergalatica nail graphix on the tips, loved it so much i ordered some.

well it came today and have done my nails, they look mint. thing is though i really struggle with my smile lines when doing my own nails with L&P.

Has anyone got any tips on doing their nails or any pictures using the glitter in the nails!! would be great to see other peoples work.

(Thankyou Fiona love the nail graphix)

The Nail Graphix glitters are to die for, aren't they !

Why don't you post a pic of your nails for us to have a look at.

Marlise

will have to tommorrow as have left my camera at work.

Hi

Ive been using Nail graphix since its introduction to the UK and about 70% of our customers use it - the most common look is one colour glitter faded on the tips and a clear or transparent pink on the nail bed. to get a good fade. to get a good fade turn your brush to totally the opposite direction and gently brush away from you (hope you are getting my drift).

ive got some pictures on our website

Finishing Touches Nail and Beauty Salon

heidi

Only got mine this morning and not tried them out yet. Excellent service though I have to say. Can't wait to get in work!

Where can you order these powders from? Do you have to use the same make monomer or any?

I recently saw a picture of one of the geeks on here's nails with intergalatica nail graphix on the tips, loved it so much i ordered some.

well it came today and have done my nails, they look mint. thing is though i really struggle with my smile lines when doing my own nails with L&P.

Has anyone got any tips on doing their nails or any pictures using the glitter in the nails!! would be great to see other peoples work.

(Thankyou Fiona love the nail graphix)

I did mine yesterday too,i will post a pic if i can get one on my phone !

Tbh out of the glitters i have,when i picked up my first bead i thought,how am i gonna do this with the stars,so i clicked on jacs tutorial and just went for it and i am delighted with the results,they look striking !

A big thanks form me to Fiona :hug:

I love the look of the nail graphix too, not tried them yet...was wondering do you all add a v thin layer of clear over the glitter tip as the glitter must weaken the structure of the overlay a little ??thanks in advance x I feel christmas sparkle coming on:biggrin:

Just ordered some - can't wait to have a go :green:

I love nail graphix too.....thing is i would spend a fortune if i could cos i like all the colours!!!!:lol:

here's my nails i did yesterday. be gentle!!
Photo-0034.jpg

Wow - Sarah they look fantastic! You should be very proud of them!

thank you. you never know if your doing a good job or not untill someone else who does nails as well comments. thankyou again. x

Latest posts

Back