I'm just loving waxing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozzyo

Reaction score
I'm really getting into it and thoroughly enjoying it now!

I've decided to sell my PhD system on eBay (constantly checking it for new watchers / bids) and will after some practice am adopting a 2 x 1000cc heater with individual Hive roller (C&E cartridges) approach.

Just wanted to share the love really.
Mat xxx
:smack:

How come you're getting rid of the phd system, did you not like it? I love waxing too, at college I hated it, but as time goes by I'm quicker and enjoy it. :D

I LOVE waxing too it's definately my favourite treatment.

I'm currently in the process of trying to find a suitable shop for sale so that i can open a waxing only salon. I believe it will make enough money on it's own as waxing is getting bigger by the day!

it certainly seems to be becoming more popular, and there is definately a market for 'waxing only' salons.

I too love it :green:

Amb x

My favourite treatment too... and its the most popular for me.. some days is just waxing from morning until night.. my wrists hurt lol!

But its all good.. and the clients keep on coming back for more :hug:

I'm really getting into it and thoroughly enjoying it now!

I've decided to sell my PhD system on eBay (constantly checking it for new watchers / bids) and will after some practice am adopting a 2 x 1000cc heater with individual Hive roller (C&E cartridges) approach.

Just wanted to share the love really.
Mat xxx
:smack:
hi,
I have just taken a hot wax course and like you am really getting into this do you do hot wax.

regards sue starclubbie

I love it also,,
I have been looking at the new perron rigo roller system and had a chat with one of the reps, so i think i will be buying one on my next order

I love waxing too. I love the noise the non strip wax makes when your pulling it off... am I weird?

I love it also,,
I have been looking at the new perron rigo roller system and had a chat with one of the reps, so i think i will be buying one on my next order

Didnt know they were doing a roller system - have you got a web link for it?

Waxing is def a fab treatment to do. Had my brazilian training with the wax queen in May and she is soooo fab. Gave me back all my confidence! Def good idea to have wax only salon.
lol x

Latest posts

Back