I'm new....what do you think?!!! Be honest, but kind! lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo 1979

Reaction score
Hi, these are my mum's nails, she wanted "almond shape" they are glittery tips. I have done a few more sets since these but they don't seem to be getting any better, I'd really like to know what you think - be honest, but kind! lol xx

Can't see the pics hun xx

How do I upload pic's it keeps failing am I doin something wrong?

It sometimes takes a while to upload, once i`ve clicked on my picture to upload i dont touch my keyboard at all till its done HTH

Can you see them now?

I actually quite like those, you wouldn't think you were new looking at them. well done

They look lovely.I think you need to have a bit more confidence in your work. I'd be happy to wear a set like that.

Very nice hun.
Are you sure your a newbie to nails lol :hug: Looking good x

I really liike these!! You can do my nails!! Well done!

I think they are lovely, you say you haven't improved much, in which areas do you feel you need to improve ?

Just as a first glance I like these a lot, I dont think you'll get many detailed ratings unless you also post pictures from the side and a barrel picture. If I came out of a salon with these I'd be much happier than what I've come home with of late! :hug:

Woooh!! Thanks! I'd like to have more crisp smiles? they sometimes seem a bit wobbly!! I'll try to get some different angles when I take pictures....thanks for the comments guys I feel a lot better!

I think these are lovely. Really professional looking set of nails for someone who is new to nails. I love the shape and I don't think it's particularly easy to produce a nice looking nail in this shape so well done. I would definitely have these as I love this shape of nail :)

Thankyou very much x

nice work:hug:

Latest posts

Back