I'm trying to do some 3D...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

datgirltwista

Reaction score
168633676.jpg

i m just starting with ez flow
i hope to do good soon :wink2:

but the smell is a lil bit strong to me
i m used to creative retention+ and i feel like the monomer from ez flow is smelling stronger it gives me headaches
anybody experienced this
hmm this is not the good forum for this question should repost that somewhere else ...

anyway tell me what you think

Your doing really well! it takes a little practice as your used to getting your ratio's correct for building a nail then you have to start working drier for 3d for the best effect and to be able to do what you need to with the bead..
Your flowers look great, I like them...what you want to play with is the size of the beads try real little ones and see how they come out etc...

I also found a difference in the smell of monomer, thats normal we are meant to smell these chemicals it is our safety smelling if you like hehe monomers may be called the same but they all have a slight difference in ingredients thats why we must never mix different products from different brands...
Ensure there is plenty of ventilation while you are working and try not to put your face too close to the product while working...I know thats hard when you are concentrating and doing the fine detail;) just work safe..

You are doing fab, look forward to seeing more of your work... looks like you are a natural too;)
Take care xx

nails look great!
i'd love to see them with a top coat on them, that would make them pop!
just keep plugging at it!

kathleen
www.mynailsrock.com

thank you :o
i m trying for now but i have half of my stuff already gone in france
including the uv lamp i wanted to try the uv top coat to see how it looks on it
i guess i will have to wait a few more weeks until i go home
the first one i made i did a mistake(it s not on this pic)
i made a nice flower and i read somewhere that some people were putting some clear upon it
i think my flower wasn t dry enough
it totally flattened it up i was so mad
that s y i leave it without anything on top for now :wink2:

i think these are brill hunnie.
infact i think ill have abother go today at 3d acrylic as my first few attempts werent something id post on here lol ...they were rubbish :lol:
well done x

Good job for 1st attempts!
Keep practicing.
:D

U r doing just Great!!!...& with time it will get even better & better!!!...so Gooood Luck,Honey!!!!:wink2:

thank you all
if you want to share some tips with me
i would be glad to read them could be helpful

datgirltwista said:
168633676.jpg

i m just starting with ez flow
i hope to do good soon :wink2:

but the smell is a lil bit strong to me
i m used to creative retention+ and i feel like the monomer from ez flow is smelling stronger it gives me headaches
anybody experienced this
hmm this is not the good forum for this question should repost that somewhere else ...

anyway tell me what you think

I've never used Creative but I don't have any problems with the ez flow monomer.
http://www.thenailgeek.com/main/29831-monomer-odor.html?highlight=over+wiping
Is this any help to you?

Looking good for a first go :)
If you work drier you will find that the L&p is much easier to shape into the flowers etc.

Lellipop said:
Looking good for a first go :)
If you work drier you will find that the L&p is much easier to shape into the flowers etc.
yeah i m working on the good ratio
my brush is a lil big so it takes too much liquid even if i remove some a lil
that s probably where i got the headches from too much product on the paper towel
plus when it s too wet it gets flat and i have to reshape it like 3 times
sometimes i blow on it to make it dry a lil before i shape it

way to go!! great work.

I LOVE 3d art, gotta be my fave regarding nail art.

keep sharing:!:

they really look fantastic!

Latest posts

Back