In our thoughts Sandi xxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sj1973

Reaction score
As some of you may know....Sandi (valencian nail's) has to go visit her dad as he is very ill.....

I just wanted Sandi to know that we are all here for her when she need's us....Sandi has to go see her dad for a few day's and we shall miss her very much.......but Sandi must go see her dad.....

When my mum was ill Sandi helped me sooo much so i wanted to do the same...i know Sandi has been a memeber for a long time on here and is always very thoughtfull to everyone .....

Sandi ....you and your family are in my prayers and in my thought's....pm anytime when you need me huni ....i will be thinking of you ...:hug::hug::hug:xxxxxxx

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Sandi.
God Bless
xx:hug:xx

Stay strong Sandi. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family xxx:hug:

I can only repeat everything you said SJ....

Sandi is a fantastic geek and friend....she has helped me enormously...more than she could ever realise....

It is hard to put things into words sometimes...which is rare for me...but I can only send my love and best wishes that there is peace and comfort for all involved...:hug: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug::hug: Sandi........

Thanks everyone...i know Sandi will appreciate all our well wishes.....like Jo and myself have said....she truly is a special geek.xxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug:

As some of you may know....Sandi (valencian nail's) has to go visit her dad as he is very ill.....

I just wanted Sandi to know that we are all here for her when she need's us....Sandi has to go see her dad for a few day's and we shall miss her very much.......but Sandi must go see her dad.....

When my mum was ill Sandi helped me sooo much so i wanted to do the same...i know Sandi has been a memeber for a long time on here and is always very thoughtfull to everyone .....

Sandi ....you and your family are in my prayers and in my thought's....pm anytime when you need me huni ....i will be thinking of you ...:hug::hug::hug:xxxxxxx
I cant add to much to this but to say Sandi is one very special lady:hug:

Thinking of you right now babes......:hug:

Ditto to what everyone else has said, your a great Geek Sandi!

I can only send my love and thoughts xxxx:hug:

Thinking of you xx

:hug:....Testing times babes, but I have no doubt that you are doing the right thing. xx

:hug: XXXXX:hug:

Stay strong and like Angie said, I think you are doing the right thing. We are here when you need us!

how sad for her.
i'm sending out supportive vibes:hug:

Hope all goes well stay strong :hug:

Thinking of you Sandi, sending you loads of hugs and love, xxxxx:hug::hug::hug:

:hug: to you sandi , it must be awful to be met with news like this xxx

Thinking of you hun, take care xxx:hug:xx

Big :hug: to you & yours x

Thinking about you hun BIG:hug: to you and your family :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back