Insanity Workout?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wahoo! .. Exhausting isn't it!

Yep, I've done before pics too.. Front, side and behind and I don't know about you guys but I'm sure I can see a slight difference already!? I don't know if its just me and my wishful thinking but what do you lot think? Can you see a difference in yourself already? Xxx

Not sure if I can see a difference yet but feel physically different - Less tired, sleeping better and keeping up with the workouts better to name a few changes I've noticed!

Day 6 - done done done!!!

Day 6 - check! 1/10 of the way there! 😝 Xxx

Just ordered the discs (thanks Iconic ;))). I'm actually quite nervous about it, I started a diet last Sunday and lost 6lbs last week, I only really want to lose another 7lbs but really want to tone up - If I'm under 9 stone, I'm happy but the belly needs to go !!

I am starting tomorrow with the fitness test hope I can do it !!

You're welcome marinatoch!

Good luck to you both! 😝 Xxx

Just found this thread, I'm nearly the end of week 4!!! It's hard work trying to fit it in after a long day at work and 2 kids...well 3 if you count the husband lol!
I have missed a couple of days here and there. I am also doing it with my husband which makes it more competitive.
I haven't lost any weight :(. But I have lost 1inch on my waist and 2 on my hips! Steves lost over 1/2 a stone???
I'm really enjoying them, but month 2 scares me...a lot!
Keep going girls it is worth it :)

I will be starting mine this week early mornings before my little munchkin wakes up xx

Had to pass today as I twisted my ankle on a dog walk and limped home :(

Thinking I could do cardio balance tomorrow as I am donating blood and might go easy on Tuesday? What do you guys think? I know it's a day off but want to make up for today.

Charly don't forget muscle is heavier than fat :) you're doing great! Are you following the food programme that goes with it?

I don't know if I will lose any weight but my abs are looking good :) I keep eating lots though! My posture is getting better too :)

Well done everyone :) bet you're looking forward to a day off!

Had to pass today as I twisted my ankle on a dog walk and limped home :(

Thinking I could do cardio balance tomorrow as I am donating blood and might go easy on Tuesday? What do you guys think? I know it's a day off but want to make up for today.

Charly don't forget muscle is heavier than fat :) you're doing great! Are you following the food programme that goes with it?

I don't know if I will lose any weight but my abs are looking good :) I keep eating lots though! My posture is getting better too :)

Well done everyone :) bet you're looking forward to a day off!

Oh no! Poor you, why don't you maybe do the abs DVD for a bit till your ankles better?

Just found this thread, I'm nearly the end of week 4!!! It's hard work trying to fit it in after a long day at work and 2 kids...well 3 if you count the husband lol!
I have missed a couple of days here and there. I am also doing it with my husband which makes it more competitive.
I haven't lost any weight :(. But I have lost 1inch on my waist and 2 on my hips! Steves lost over 1/2 a stone???
I'm really enjoying them, but month 2 scares me...a lot!
Keep going girls it is worth it :)

Welcome! Well done to you & Hubs for getting so far! Good luck with Month 2 - keep us updated!

Does anyone know how the 10 minute trainer (with Tony Horton) compares to the insanity workout? I'm seriously considering investing in one of these DVD sets. :)

Does anyone know how the 10 minute trainer (with Tony Horton) compares to the insanity workout? I'm seriously considering investing in one of these DVD sets. :)

I'm afraid I don't know as not done the ten minute trainer but an seriously vouch for Insanity! - excellent program:!:! :biggrin:

I'm afraid I don't know as not done the ten minute trainer but an seriously vouch for Insanity! - excellent program:!:! :biggrin:

Thanks! I may have to try this insanity workout:) Need to lose some of that baby weight, lol ! X

I'm guessing today classes as day 8?! ..
Day 8 - check check check! .. And it's not getting any easier lol! .. Sweating from everywhere! Xxx

Hi Geeks reading with I retest about the Insanity sounds great. If there's anyone who has done Les Mills Body Combat can you tell me if its the same sort of thing! I love body combat and lost lots of weight doing it about 2 yrs back but slipped back to bad eating and it's all back ! :( I don't gave time to go to class to do it but maybe insanity at home would be good if its similar? ( can't get hold of les mills combate on DVD :(

From what I have seen of Insanity, it is more like Body Attack. If you're after a Body Combat style workout, I remember my sister doing Tae Bo videos years ago and they are similar to Combat in that they are based around martial arts and boxing moves.

I've just ordered the insanity workout! Can't wait to join you all, lol! Xx

I may have to miss today and start week 2 day 8 tomorrow morning! Been at Physio this afternoon as have a trapped nerve in neck and problem in my right arm and now can barely move the arm after the treatment! Will check back in later if I get to do it. If not I'll be a day behind )-:

I may have to miss today and start week 2 day 8 tomorrow morning! Been at Physio this afternoon as have a trapped nerve in neck and problem in my right arm and now can barely move the arm after the treatment! Will check back in later if I get to do it. If not I'll be a day behind )-:

Oh no.. Sounds painful Hun.. Hope you're ok and recover quickly! .. Xxx

Latest posts

Back