Insanity Workout?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done everyone! :)

I'm off to The Event today and will have a couple of days off I think.

Have a great weekend!

Hi geeks, I'm on day 5 now but a bit confused! I've got copied discs so no info.
Are you supposed to have a day off? Or is that just the recovery workout?
I've also read that you have a wk off on wk 4 but I think that's a wk of the recovery one too?
It may just be how people are doing it to work for them, but I'm just thinking if I'm allowed a day off, I don't want to miss it! Lol :)

Hi geeks, I'm on day 5 now but a bit confused! I've got copied discs so no info.
Are you supposed to have a day off? Or is that just the recovery workout?
I've also read that you have a wk off on wk 4 but I think that's a wk of the recovery one too?
It may just be how people are doing it to work for them, but I'm just thinking if I'm allowed a day off, I don't want to miss it! Lol :)

Lol, pm me your email addy Hun and il email you the info to go with it! .. You get 1 day off a week.. And it's not a week off, just a recovery week x

Had to skip cardio recovery yesterday as was on an early shift then came home and spring cleaned for 5hrs! But made up for it by doing that work out today with cardio power & resistance! - have decided this is my fave! I prefer the warm up!

:(( been ill since Friday with the flu. Do I have to start from day 1 ?

Mine has just arrived...just watching some of it now! I'm scared! :Scared:

I'm in agony today. Think I've sprained my ankle. I can't walk on it:(

Day off today, but no rest here!! Just done a 5 mile road run :) xxx

Just done day 1 of week 6.
It's a killer guys, non stop pain!!!

Ooh sounds nasty. Maybe rest it for a bit!

I had a day off today, and I can't see the pain going in time for my work out tomorrow:( I can't put any weight on it,and limping. i can't believe this is happening to me!!

You go girl!! X

Thanks Hun! .. It actually felt easy too-my fitness must really be improving thanks to insanity.
I hope you're ok, don't over do it, make sure you recover before you carry on or else you'll end up doing yourself more damage than good :( xxx

Day off today! Thank god you sent me that info iconic :) or I wouldn't have known.

I soooo need a day off, my lil bubba has literally drained the life out of me since yesterday.

Back to it tomorrow though as I got back into my pre preggy jeans today! Yippee :)

Dig deeper geeks ;) x

I did the fitness test plus four days.

I would maybe start again. You may as well as you only had one day and you were on a day off. So i'd either re-start week 1 or if you think your fitness is quite good get going with start of week 2.

Day off today, but no rest here!! Just done a 5 mile road run :) xxx

Your really digging deep! Well done you. My day off is tomorrow (tuesday) It will mainly be spent sitting, drinking tea, reading scratch mag and a bit more sitting!

Just done day 1 of week 6.
It's a killer guys, non stop pain!!!

Scared!!!! Got couple more weeks till I'm at this point but I've come to the conclusion it's not going to get easier!

Latest posts

Back