Insurance cover -Salon Gold

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Hi im currently with babtac for my insurance but wanted to go a cheaper company this year , i have chcked out several an salon gold is half the price with :
  • public liabilty
  • product liability
  • Treatment liabilty
Has anyone ever used them before and what do they think :)

I use them at the moment,
they cover me for everything,
i found them very reasonable price wise and it was easy to set up the arrangement, hth :hug:

i am with salon gold too very easy to set up and i could not believe what they covered brilliant x

Iam with SALON GOLD, they are easy to use and cover everything x

I am with them too, they are very cheap and cover loads that my previous insurance company didnt, they also charge me half of what the previous insurers did. They cover you for products, if they were a faulty batch and caused problems, they also cover you for damage a product might do if spilt on a clients carper etc.. Really good, really recommend them.:lol:

Have any of you had to make a claim with them? I am with them and just before xmas I was broken into. The safe was stolen, few other things and the place was a mess. Police had the culprits on cctv but that is another story! Thing is when I tried to claim, the woman in the claims dept is a real pain in the ++++. She made me feel like a real criminal. Was asking for the most ridiculous things. I could go on and on and on. Anyhow, I found out that S.Gold are just brokers. I was insured through them with Alianz. I phoned them directly, explained the problems I was having with S.Gold. Alianz were great and dealt with me direct.
So before you go ahead, think first. Maybe try approaching Alianz direct, explain you tried S.Gold first.
I have been insured in Business since 1995 and this was the first time that I have had to claim. As usual, its only when you have a problem that you really find out how good a company is!

Try Prestige too - I've had an excellent quote from them and have gone ahead and paid today. They are based in manchester area and have a website if you need their details.

Have any of you had to make a claim with them? I am with them and just before xmas I was broken into. The safe was stolen, few other things and the place was a mess. Police had the culprits on cctv but that is another story! Thing is when I tried to claim, the woman in the claims dept is a real pain in the ++++. She made me feel like a real criminal. Was asking for the most ridiculous things. I could go on and on and on. Anyhow, I found out that S.Gold are just brokers. I was insured through them with Alianz. I phoned them directly, explained the problems I was having with S.Gold. Alianz were great and dealt with me direct.
So before you go ahead, think first. Maybe try approaching Alianz direct, explain you tried S.Gold first.
I have been insured in Business since 1995 and this was the first time that I have had to claim. As usual, its only when you have a problem that you really find out how good a company is!

Never had to claim, but yes Salon Gold are the brokers I am with Henry Seymour through them. I think all insurance companies are a bit like that though, I know Direct line are when I claimed for a Car accident, they all seem to be like this with people esp with home insurances. It may have just been the woman on that day, but then if Alianz are your actual insurers through salon gold and they were helpful then salon gold dont really have much to do with it, apart from the admin and query handling.

Thank you evryone for your posts.. i think my mind is made up , i have found salongold cover all treatments including ear piercing which with babtac are an extra ( no disrespect to Babtac because they have been great)

Thats good. I think you have to think of the money as well, as we need to cut back as much as poss with our spending when in business. I have found them to be the cheapest around, and yes the Ear Piercing is a good thing as I am doing the Caflon Course in April and its good to know I dont have to worry about adding that to it.

my only question would be do they have an excess? This can instantly blow out any savings you might make.

We don't

hi nailsbykayls

no - i'm with salon gold and there's no excess better still you can pay by monthly dd as well!

go for it girl!

tom

Hi im new here :)
I am with Salon Gold they are very good and they are also very reasonably priced.

it of course depends how deeply you look at the policy....

Good luck :)

I have been with salon gold for my hair and nail ins. very easy to set up, nice people and have everything I need. BABTAC were way too expensive for me

I was looking into salon gold insurance; I want a insurance company that will cover me incase I ruin a clients table, or incase a client wants to try sue me saying i've harmed her...I thought this was around well I don't think were aloud t say how much so i'll say under 50! But I emailed salongold and they don't cover minx or dashing diva...... :/

Does anyone actually have salongold insurance whos freelance..Will it cover me for what ive said above e.g ruining furniture and being sued! LOL!

What do you mean by 'they dont cover minx or dashing diva' what did they say to you then?

thanks

Latest posts

Back