inverted nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busybee32

Reaction score
Just got an email from inverted nails saying that their training website is now up and running, half price membership to first 500 applicants...
Just thought would let everyone who is interested in this know.
Jen

Do you think its worth the £100 membership fee? Cant make up my mind whether to go for it or not.
Sj

Mmmm, I'm not sure it looks like it makes art and embedding easier but I much prefer to do nails the usual way.
I defo dont think I would pay full price for membership though.
Jen

The £199 does seem a bit much but £99 isn't as bad. Apparently you can't order more moulds until you've signed up. Would make doing more interesting things to my own nails easier, not sure!

I might get shouted down now but I'm not paying £100 to join a website so that I can buy their products. I would want proper training for that!

Sounds like a huge ripoff for me.
Pay for a course? Sure.
Pay for products? Yup.
Pay to see what they offer? No.

I know what you mean, creative's next big thing see other posts are supossed to be even better than these and you can remove them, I didnt realise that you dont have to be creative trained either to purchase them.

PopIts can be used with any system of L&P or gel. It will cost you 29.95+vat to purchase a box of 200 and you can just ring Sweet Squared to do so. 08452106060.

Much better than forking out £100+ for the others eh? Which can only be used with L&P.

Gonna ring Sweet Squared after I have seen Geegs tutorial.
Cheers for the info Geeg:hug:

Jen

I know what you mean, creative's next big thing see other posts are supossed to be even better than these and you can remove them, I didnt realise that you dont have to be creative trained either to purchase them.

PopIts can be used with any system of L&P or gel. It will cost you 29.95+vat to purchase a box of 200 and you can just ring Sweet Squared to do so. 08452106060.

Much better than forking out £100+ for the others eh? Which can only be used with L&P.

Gonna ring Sweet Squared after I have seen Geegs tutorial.
Cheers for the info Geeg:hug:

Jen

Totally agree! xx

i`ve also seen the enuk site. I think it is a bit much really, but do fanccy having a go. Has anyone got any pic of these ones from creative. I think i may give sweet squared a ring.This is handy if creative do similar.
Laura.x.

I'm so confused though! Do we know what the creative ones are yet? I've been tring to keep track of the other thread but I'm lost now! x x

I'm so confused though! Do we know what the creative ones are yet? I've been tring to keep track of the other thread but I'm lost now! x x

We won't be sure until next week but it sounds like it will be a similar sort of thing. I don't disagree with the application technique or the moulds but I do object to paying £100 to become a member of a website ENUK to be able to purchase their products it ludicrous! Gigi is giving free demo's next week to anyone that can get there and thats brilliant. One of the top technicians in our industry giving free demo's to what sounds like could be absolutely loads of people!! I think that is very generous of her to give up a week of what must be an extremely busy time in her life with Sweet Squared etc. I can't get there myself but I really wish I could but I will definitely be purchasing some of their poppits and I can't wait to have a play.

I had a look at the site. I don´t do nails but although the product looks interesting, I can´t believe they´re charging 200 pounds (ok, 100 on "offer") just to get to look at their site and get some samples of the products.

Who is going to be mug enough to do that??? :irked:

You can get samples of the popits by ringing sweet squared

I had a look at the site. I don´t do nails but although the product looks interesting, I can´t believe they´re charging 200 pounds (ok, 100 on "offer") just to get to look at their site and get some samples of the products.

Who is going to be mug enough to do that??? :irked:
Certainly not me! Why would anyone,.....I can't believe it!

I dont think they will get many people signing up at that price especially without the 'offer' I certainly wont. I bet they drop that like a hot potato once no-one buys.....It does'nt make good business sense for them to charge for website information and I will be trying the SS variety just as soon as I've seen the demo - I hope there's some for sale on the day or I will be mad!!

i got this email too, but i think i'll be giving it a miss. I would much prefer to see the product im buying first, and have details on the pricing of these moulds - i cant seem to find anything on their website other than postage costs!

So i'll be off to leeds thursday i reckon! :)

I emailed them back and said I would rather chew my own arm off than pay 200 quid to look at information on a website. Once they see how many customers they are losing they might rethink - I suggest everyone emails them and tells them you will only try their moulds if they drop the 'membership' fee. After all I will try Sweet Squareds but I like to check out other options too and choose the ones that are right for me.

These people supply Sweet Squared so I presume this is what we will see next week:

No it isn't what you will see next week xxx gigi

Different shape to ENUK cant wait to see them!

just checked out that Spanish website for the Forms. Im wondering why the product doesn't squeeze out the sides when the lady presses it down onto the natural nail, doesn't product get onto the skin too?

Im sure these are questions that will hbe answered next week.

Its all very exciting tho, isn't it?

PopIts remove from the finished enhancements, where as the inverted molds apparently bond to the acrylic, what ever, I would have liked to have a play with both methods but pay money for a membership? Did I just step of the toy train? I don't think so. If a products good then it stands on its own merits and doesn't need to take money of you to hook you in, maybe I'm wrong but the way I see it, is that once you've paid your £100 or £199 then you have to buy the molds, other wise you've wasted your money, haven't you? I don't do business this way and it might not be illegal, but its certainly immoral.

Me???...
I think they're running scared of the 'new technique', and are worried that it'll me more popular than theirs!!!!!!!! :!:
(which, ofcourse it will be!! :D:)

Latest posts

Back