iPhone? Blackberry? What phone have you got?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an iPhone and I love it but iTunes is the biggest pile of poo, in my opinion :(

ITunes has deleted my contacts off my phone numerous times as well as wiping them from my pc after I synced them, iTunes never syncs my phone and always has error messages. It's latest trick was tell me that there was some files missing to it and that I needed to re install iTunes-which I did-and it days the same problem!

I know this doesn't happen to everybody, and I'm not dissing apple as the phone is great, I just personally don't get on with iTunes, which is a great shame!

I have decided to upgrade to the new samsung galaxy s2 (when it's nvm in stock!) :) it's an android and has an fab camera and looks really sleek and sexy ;) xx

i have an i phone and its alright , i have got so used to a touch screen now i cant seem to use my hubbys blackberry lol
i dont like i tunes its a pain in the rear end i find it faffy and no where as easy

I so agree!!

I can't use buttons on phones anymore and I have an iPhone currently and iTunes just isn't my friend anymore!! To much hassle and stress with it! Xx

I love love love my blackberry, so hands down always a blackberry now xx

i was a total nokia fan, nice and easy to use and didnt think id mange a smart phone but i got a blackberry pearl, i love it and would never go back to a nokia now.

its buttons coz my nails are too long for touch screen would take me ages to send a text hehe

only bad thing i cant get a salon geek app :cry:

i was a total nokia fan, nice and easy to use and didnt think id mange a smart phone but i got a blackberry pearl, i love it and would never go back to a nokia now.

its buttons coz my nails are too long for touch screen would take me ages to send a text hehe

only bad thing i cant get a salon geek app :cry:
It would be good to have a salon geek app for blackberry!!!x

HTC Desire for me! :green: An amazing phone! Hubby has the HTC Wildfire and thats a great phone too, think mines a little quicker on net though...

Team Blackberry

Is there an app from the ovi store (for a nokia)? Thanks. Leanne.

iPhone all the way! Love mine and wonder what I did before I had one!! :)

I'm another iphone fan!

I had the Iphone 3, then upgraded to the iphone 4... on my next upgrade the iphone 5 should be out :)

Its amazing! The large screen for internet, pics and vids. So many great apps to choose from (salongeek app is great! lol). Maps is fantastic - I never get lost. Also so many addictive games like angry birds, words with friends, cut the rope etc. And whatsapp for messaging (similar to bbm).

I just have to remember to carry my charger everywhere I go lol.

I'm getting an Iphone 4 next week; is it right that the charging is an issue?

I'm getting an Iphone 4 next week; is it right that the charging is an issue?

The way I look at my iPhone and charging is - if I'm only using phone and text function it lasts well. If I'm constantly using browsing functions, fb, salon geek, whatsapp, etc, then yes you need to charge more often. I think that's the same as any similar device.

Wouldn't give up my iPhone for anything.

I've got a blackberry and my boyfriend has an iPhone. We're both with O2 yet he has no coverage most of the time whilst my coverage never falters. This is because blackberries automatically pick up coverage through wifi when coverage is bad in particular areas. iPhones don't do that. Basically, iPhones are great for everything apart from being a phone. Great for apps but if you want a phone you can talk to people on, blackberry all the way. X

Had iphones for last 2 years, have just swapped. Hubby got the Nokia N8 which he hates and I kind of agree. It is a pain touch screen isn't always the same sensitivity, goes a bit mental when it wants too and can't work out how to change sat nav from km to miles hehe

I now have the HTC HD7 Windows phone and it is amazing - everything the iphone was for me and maybe even a little more. It can seem to lack a little at times with the apps but you just have to look a bit harder lol

I've the blackberry curve and it keeps crashing on me. I love my berry, but this is given me a reason to which to the iPhone.

I have the iPhone 4 and I love it I could not b without it! And my Hubby is always taking it off me when he wants it he uses it nearly as much as me can't wait till he can get his upgrade so ofer it all to my self! X

Good yet slightly disturbing story as it still upsets me now!! At xmas i went out dressed as a reindeer, came home, fell down a snow covered hill and lost my BRAND NEW IPHONE 4 IN THE SNOW!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!! anyone who has lost a phone will know it feels like your arm has been cut off! Anyway....a few days later my friend found it dripping wet, water pouring out...she put it on the radiator i got it back the next day.... a year on still works like new no repairs needed! (touch wood) amazing phone I LOVE IT!! :D xXXXX

iPhone iPhoneiphone all the way for me

Latest posts

Back