Is this cut a bad idea ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noreenoconnor

CND Education Ambassador Cork
Reaction score
Just a visitor from Nail Geek looking for a bit of advice. :biggrin:

I currently have quite long hair, it's about mid way down my back, but i'm just so sick of it and am dying for a change, I'd love a pixie cut like emma watson but i'm afraid i'll regret it as soon as i've done it, we have very similar face shapes and i adore the hair cut on her . I don't do anything with my hair at the moment it's just always tied back in a bun, and i'd love something low maintenance like this pixie cut , do you think it would look good or awful on me, and are they really low maintenance ?

emma's cut:
Emma-Watson-short-hair1.jpg

me !!! :D
4d72470aa4f6c.jpg

would really appreciate any advice you can give xx

I think you should go for it, would suit your face and remember, it will grow back... But your hair now is lovely. I'm a long hair fan x

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

I think the hair cut would really suit your face shape, you are very pretty.
How about going for something middle of the road first, like a choppy bob or the same syle just a bit longer & thicker, then get used to that for a while then go for the full pixie look. Breaking yourself in gently! x

Wow you're beautiful, I think it would look great, but I'm not a hair geek!

My gosh you're stunning, and this cut would look great, if you slowly want to get to pixie crop, i would suggest a asymmetric bob or even a graduated bob. Ask to keep it choppy, with a sliced fringe, to blend with the cut. You can opt for a fuller fringe, to give it a bit of an edge....and if your looking for colour a plum or warm golden chocolate would look lush too!

(you actually look like a client of mine, i reckon she could be your doppleganger hehe!) xoxo

Stunning photo!

I think it would really suit your face and it would be lovely for summer. Like HWilliams said, it will grow back and if you are desperate for longer hair again you could get some extensions put in once it's grown out a bit.

Put up a photo if you decide to do it!!!!

You have a stunning face and I think it would look fab although this is a personal opinion not a professional one..............Last summer my hair was about 18inches long and i decided to get it cut short after years of agonisising should I shouldnt I? I eventually thought what the hell and I havent looked back since....I always used to tie my hair back off my face anyway so it kinda resembled a short look if that makes sense...I first had it cut to ear length and ended up going back two days later and had it shaved at the side with a longer fringe lol and I love it....everyone tells me I should have done it a long time ago.....

i think you should go for it you have such a nice face shape i personally think it would really suit you x

the cut will really suit your face, so if u like your ears? go for it! x

I say go for it! Have you ever thought about colouring your hair copper?? would really suit ur skin and make ur eyes pop even more...?
xxx

Latest posts

Back