It's nearly comp time again!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby lou

Reaction score
So how many of you geeks are entering the nail comp at G-mex???

Have we any geeks out there that have bit the bullet and are entering for the first time??

And, are you all ready to support Scratchers at her seminar about this site??

Lou x

Oooh I didn't know she was doing a seminar....go girl!

And all the competitors too! xxx

Have we any geeks out there that have bit the bullet and are entering for the first time??

Lou x

Hi Honey

Yep I'm going to Mancherter Hope to catch both Kirstys seminar and Greg Salo on the need for speed.

But you know what its like the time passes by so fast wooooosh and its gone.

I will try to catch up with you then:hug:

Professional Beauty North 2008 - Nail Forum

Last edited:
Oooh I didn't know she was doing a seminar....go girl!

And all the competitors too! xxx

Yeah, she is braver than me!! I think there was one last year or at excel but there wasn't a fantastic turnout? So make a note in your diaries geeks, give some support to Kirsty and this site!

C'mon, there must be some of you out there that are entering for the first time?

I am going to Gmex to be sociable and meet geeks!!
No comps for me hun..I need some R&R XXX

You forgot to put the bit about ' gettin smashed with Ant' in there!!
Looking forward to seeing you xx

You forgot to put the bit about ' gettin smashed with Ant' in there!!
Looking forward to seeing you xx

hehe that bit goes without saying :lol::hug:

kirsty has kept that quiet !

i'm afraid i wont be at gmex, but wish kirsty all the best and hope as many people as possible can be there to support her.

kirsty has kept that quiet !

i'm afraid i wont be at gmex, but wish kirsty all the best and hope as many people as possible can be there to support her.

Will we EVER meet???!!!!:):hug:

I am entering for the first time,
i will be attempting the tip and overlay L&P on the Sunday morning and then im going to have a go at the salon nail challenge in the afternoon,
yes i am bricking it :Scared::Scared::Scared: but i am going to do it for the experience,
kirsty if i haven't passed out with the fear of the comps i will be there to support you hun :hug:
and on the Monday you will more than likely find me on the berins stand :green:

YOu not going to be work this one then Judy?

Will we EVER meet???!!!!:):hug:

not looking good is it judy :lol:

i will be at the ezflow event in nov, are you going to be there?

Good Luck all you guys, I'm sure you don't need it :green:

YAYYYY!! I will be there in Nov at Jo's thing but no...not working at Gmex....chilling and meeting mates old and new xx

Don't forget to book your tickets for the seminar. You will need to book via the PB website as will be ticket only which is free as well as many other great speakers.

Rachel or myself will probably be there with Kirsty too and we hope that the Geek Meet will get a bigger attendance than at Excel.

See you there

Sue

I am entering for the first time,
i will be attempting the tip and overlay L&P on the Sunday morning and then im going to have a go at the salon nail challenge in the afternoon,
yes i am bricking it :Scared::Scared::Scared: but i am going to do it for the experience,
kirsty if i haven't passed out with the fear of the comps i will be there to support you hun :hug:
and on the Monday you will more than likely find me on the berins stand :green:

Hey Lou, you will be fine. Looking forward to seeing you xx

Lou x

Hey ho!

I have just decided to go!!!!

I only have one problem...:) The deadline for entering the comp. is today, and there is no faxnumber I can fax the entryform to... I tried to call the hotline, but it's closed until Monday!!! Anybody knows anything of what to do?

AND I also need a model..

Oh, have to go, client came... see you...:-D

:hug:C

It's me again...:-D

Loubylou: You will be fine hun! I hope I'll be there in the comp. arena with you. I know you can do it, and I know you will be doing it great!

I haven't signed in for seminars yet, but I'll do it when I have arranged everything...:) Of course I will support Scrathers, she's soooooo good.

:hug:C.

I hope to go. I hope to compete too but I am so busy juggling so much at the moment I have not pre-registered. If I don't compete, I look forward to shopping and catching up with all my Geeky friends and going to Scratcher's Geeky Seminar x:)

Latest posts

Back