Its Over

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rachel I know how tough all this must sound because you love this guy and will try to defend his actions But put yourself on the outside of the situation if this had happened to anyone else I am sure you would tell them to get out.
Man like this do these things and then are so sorry until the next beating takes place and each time their actions get worse. Remove yourself away while you still have your dignity and strength.

AND.................normally they come back with all the guilt and im sorrys and the IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN rubbish.

DONT BE SUCKED IN BY THAT EITHER BABES.

Leopards and SPots as someone else said.

AMB X

believe me i have been there beaten abused no where to go no one to talk to at least thats what i thought but trust me you will always have your mum there and its best you get out now before you end up in a box and how would your poor mum feel then we will always be here for you take each day step by step and slowly it does get better i know i now have a good husband 3 fab kids it never goes away but it gets easier to push to one side please please get out while you can none of its your fault every morning look in the mirror and say i deserve better than this one day youll believe it i know its seems easier said than done but the first step will be the hardest once youve taken that step dont look back my heart goes out to you i wish you every ounce of stenght good luck

also imagine how much harder it will be if you let him persuade you to take him back, then go on to have kids with him and he doesnt change, the results of that could be dreadfull.

i agree with everything that has been said !! get your bum on that plane home and dont listen to his bull s**t, your mum wont be mad at you, and she probably has a feeling things arnt as rosy as you try make it out anyway (mums are good like that:D ) dont even stick around to explain you are leaving just leave a note saying if he follows you to england then you have some geeks lined up to kick his ass :lick: :D , i know it must be hard for you hun but please dont stay with him , it will only get worse !!!!!
take care hun , dee xxxx

that was the turning point with me hit me one thing raise a hand to our new born was unacepteble you think that children will carm them down in fact it just adds to the pressure and makes it harder to leave at least thats what you think

Thankyou again guys

Im sorry I havnt been able to reply to you all individually.

He is still out with his cousin, and unfortunately his uncle hasnt returned home yet.

My face is bruised and there is a mark on my neck where he grabbed me.

There are no empty seats today - worst luck.

I am in two minds whether to tell my mum he hit me. I dont want her worrying even more at the moment, and I can always try to cover them up.

I cant thank you all enough for supporting me- it means more than I can describe.

Maybe this is the new start for me... I can go to Excel, complete my foundation course with CND.....

But for now, my head and heart are all over the place

xxxxx

he has done it before, he is doing it now, and he will do it again ....get out now for your own safety and let us all know once you arrive in UK that you are safe. Best of luck you will be fine and survive this to go on to greater things.

rachel_1984 said:
Thankyou again guys

Im sorry I havnt been able to reply to you all individually.

He is still out with his cousin, and unfortunately his uncle hasnt returned home yet.

My face is bruised and there is a mark on my neck where he grabbed me.

There are no empty seats today - worst luck.

I am in two minds whether to tell my mum he hit me. I dont want her worrying even more at the moment, and I can always try to cover them up.

I cant thank you all enough for supporting me- it means more than I can describe.

Maybe this is the new start for me... I can go to Excel, complete my foundation course with CND.....

But for now, my head and heart are all over the place

xxxxx
Rachel get off the PC NOW and get out of there before he returns....find a hotel somewhere and stay there until you fly tomorrow.

Rachel please go now - i am so worried about you hun, he will either come home worse or beg you to stay.
Go to a cheap hotel near the Airport or a friends if you can until your flight.
& please please tell you mum - she will be more upset if you don't.
Its not your fault any of this - & don't worry about your friends back home just worry about yourself for now - you are the most important thing in all this.
Take care hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whoa I think this is something Rachel needs to decide for herself.

We have advised her on what we all think, the rest is up to her to decide in her own time.

Whatever you do Rach just take care and stay safe (and let someone know where you are incase something happens)!

hi, i cannot believe what i am reading, i am close to tears, just get out and get out now, you are beautiful, he is a looser, come home with your head held high, you tried, it didnt work....dont ever, ever,ever let anyone tell you otherwise, listen to what everyone is saying, go to the airport, if it was me i would just get a flight out, even if it wasn't to your exact destination, say gatwick rather than luton......at least then you will be closer, everyone will rally round .keep us posted if you can, mot of all keep safe, go to the british embassy ask them for help, thats what they are good at ok.....as in the words from starsky and hutch.....DO IT,DO IT, DO IT NOW.......good luck, and take care...xx

Fingertips ND said:
whoa I think this is something Rachel needs to decide for herself.

We have advised her on what we all think, the rest is up to her to decide in her own time.

Whatever you do Rach just take care and stay safe (and let someone know where you are incase something happens)!

When you head is all over the place you cannot always decide for yourself what the best decision is but she still needs to get out of there at the moment bacause if he comes back alone and his cousin is not there to restrain him anything could happen, so for her own safety she needs to go somewhere else NOW so that she can think and then make up her mind what she wants to do.

nailsbydesign said:
When you head is all over the place you cannot always decide for yourself what the best decision is but she still needs to get out of there at the moment bacause if he comes back alone and his cousin is not there to restrain him anything counld happen, so for her own safety she needs to go somewhere else NOW so that she can think and then make up her mind what she wants to do.

good advice

rach if i were u i'd get out of there asap and don't look back. id go straight back home and tell your mum everything whats been going on, at the end of the day it is your decision but no one deserves to be treated the way he treated you today - you're not alone - we are all here for you! xx

Not going to offer any advice! Just hope you are ok hun! We are all thinking of oyu and are here for you!! xx :hug: :hug:

Oh Rachel - I've been there too babe, and I know it's hard to leave :sad:

Come home asap, be with your Mum, take your time to decide what you want to do. If he loves you, and is truely remorseful, he'll come and find you, then you can decide what you want to do.

Some space and some support is what you need now - tell your Mum, she will know something is wrong, she's known you since the second you were born and can read you like a book. She'll worry more if you don't tell her exactly what happened as she'll be making up all sorts of situations in her head instead of knowing the truth.

All we want is for you to be safe, he's hurt you once, it's very likely he'll do it again now the line has been crossed. Get your passport and find a hotel chick.

Take care and keep in touch :hug:

Everyones thinking of you Rachel and wants to know you are safe! Just find a hotel or anything for a few hours.

And please be honest with your Mum, she will only be hurt to know you kept things from her...you'd be surprised how amazing a Mum's hug can be at a time like this!

If he wants to meet and talk - get him to come to Excel on Sunday - you'll have more support than anyone could ever imagine!

Lyndsay x

Tell your mum sweetie as she will know something is up and will not thank you for keeping it from her even with the chemo going on.

If hes done it once he will do it again - maybe not today or tomorrow or even in a feww weeks, months but could be years and then what.

Go home and be with your family they will love support and look after and protect you. thats what you need right now.

where abouts are you family based, im sure there are some geeks on here that are near and will meet up and then you will have someone

things will get better but you need to strong at this moment in time

you didnt deserve to be attacked verbaly and physically

big hugs and take care

Dont worry about telling your mum hunny, she needs to know. If i were her and you never told me, id be heartbroken.
Get out, get far away and get on with your life. Stop messing around on the bloody computer and get out. NOW! Move!!! Your mum needs you more than that bugger does.
xxx

Latest posts

Back