I've done my nails and no one likes them.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like them.. some people have different tastes.

When I do 'darker' tips my partner says I look like a tramps nails with all dirt underneath!! :eek: Cheers.. good job he aint wearing them then eh?

They are nice, dont worry. xxx:lol:

I did some with a french swirl on last week and I found it difficult to make the swirl very fine, Yours is similar to mine a little too thick lol. I like the colour combo but maybe would have looked better without the swirl.

They look great .... its just they may not be what other people want.. i think they look fab:)

I really like them too... love black and I love glittery things so they would be perfect for me! :green:

I really like them as well, but as others have said I would make the swirl look more delicate, bet they would be even more fantastic in lilac or pink, how summery could they look

Joan

I love the idea ... just not so sure about the colour ... well done anyways.

Oooo I wish you were closer I would love a set of these I think they look fab!

I like em'. They remind me of one of my husband and I favorite movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas. You know the hill that Jack and Sally stand on. See your being festive and didn't even know it.:green:

Well I love them and would definately wear them!

What dont people like about them?

I like the design but i wouldn't wear them, mainly because my nails don't look right with dark colours.

I also see where Tsia's partner is coming from, dark tips do remind me of dirt underneath the nails lol, but i really do like the design. jmo

I love em` and the colour, i think it would great in all colours and maybe on the big toe in the summer in a hot pink (have to be a skinnier swirl for toes though)!! XX

I love them mate! i am going to try this on my sister inlaw we were just talking last night and she said she wanted black french but i suggested silver mixed in to sort of 'break' it up?? love em'

Very nice, i tend to wear my nails loud and noticable, its always good to advertise, lots of people have said they like my nails but wouldnt have them for theirselves because they dont feel confident enough in theirselves, so its not because people dont like them its just a confidence thing hun :hug:

I think they are great -keep up the good work!:green:

i think they look great.the way i see it is that even if people dont like them they are still noticing them.they obviously still catch there eye so that is the main thing.u should be proud for that.most people just havent got the guts to wear something like that.i say stick to the glitter.:) xxxxxxxx

im afraid its horses for courses flower - not everyone will like what you like, its just something we have to put up with.

example: my bessy mate loves lime green,orange, and lemon on her nails,but i bloody hate it.................doesnt mean you have to stop doing diff designs tho flower. its what keeps us going

I like the design and colour combo but think the swirls do look a little chunky and squashed, maybe its because your nails are not super long like they are on the design in the brochure...try creating it again on a tip leaving all the length, you will see the difference.
Over all i think they look nice, good job hun :hug:

i know how you feel tracey. my clients all want borin old french and i'm sick of it. i think your nails are lovely. i'm not so sure abiut the curly bit onthe bottom, i saw it in nsi mag and didn't think much to it there. BUT, i love the black and silver!

i like em , and would wear them , they are lovely , x

I LOVE THEM! I always wear something that suits me and is a bit out there - they grab people's attention and it's helped to attract new clients. By the way, almost 90% of my clients have glitter acrylic on their nails - mostly a subtle color - but they love it!

Latest posts

Back