Ive had my appendix out!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better out than in !!!

Hope you get better soon.... my friend had a rough deal with her Appendix too! :hug:

Glad you are feeling better jo, hope hubby is looking after you and spoiling you rotton.
sending you lots of:hug: :hug: Take care

So glad you are feeling better hun:lol::hug:

I had mine out when I was 5 I had six weeks off school. That was 35 year ago!!

Get well soon.
Donna

You poor thing had mine out 13 years ago so know how you are feeling.
i was hairdressing at the time so had about 8 weeks off work. you take it
easy and let everyone else pamper you for a change.:hug:

Ive still got mine but my eldest son had his taken out when he was 7 so I kind of know what you have and are going through. Im sending lots of hugs to help you recover xx

Wishing you a very speedy recovery ... get well soon :hug:

Gosh Guys,

Thank you so very much for all the well wishes. It really does make me feel better.

I'm still mending; but I think it'll be a long while untill I am well enough to get back to work!

Ive had a mild infection in my tummy button that has now cleared up, with a cream from the doctors.
But I am back to the doctors today with my large wound, its very angry!:evil: :Scared: and weeping!
So to be on the safe side I'm getting it checked out.

At least I am not in pain.

Thank you again guys
:Love:

Can you believe this is still going on!!!!:eek:

I'm still not back at work. And I still have an open wound on my stomach that needs packing and redressing everyday!

Its been nearly 2 months now. I now also know that the reason why it hasn't been healing as it should is because I have MRSA.

We had to cancel the holiday that we had booked:cry: as I was not fit enough to travel.

I'm getting so bored at home and so far there is no end in sight!!!
grrr!!!!!

I'm still not back at work. And I still have an open wound on my stomach that needs packing and redressing everyday!

Its been nearly 2 months now. I now also know that the reason why it hasn't been healing as it should is because I have MRSA.

We had to cancel the holiday that we had booked:cry: as I was not fit enough to travel.

grrr!!!!!

OMG Jo

What are they doing to make you better! Mind you - bet its a good job you arent in hospital cause the infection would be ten times worse.

Hope you get better soon!

Oh Jo, you poor thing :hug: I know just how you are feeling as this is what happened to me last year, I too ended up with an open wound in my back for about 11 weeks and had to take a cocktail of drugs which made me very poorly. Please make sure that you rest, I overdid it and it made the healing prossess take longer.

I hope that you get well soon xx :hug: xx

Well if I'm gonna catch a bug it might as well be a super one! lol
I was on a course of antibiotics for a little while and that sort of "kick started" the healing process. The packing that they are using also fights MRSA and other infections.
It is healing just very Slooooooooowly!

grrr!!!!!

Oh you poor thing i recently went in to have part of my kidney removed was already for theater and the op was canc they offered me an opp last tues i declined as it is to close to my hols in 2 weeks looking back i think i've had a close escape:lol: The op is a lot bigger than i thought a big wound like your self , My op is now 2 days after my hols sorry to hear you've had to canc yours life's a b---- at times:lol: They say when you go in hosp you come out with more than you went in with:lol: no laughing matter MRSA you poor thing wishing you well soon Michelle:hug:

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering like this, I really hope you get well soon:hug:

grrr!!!!!

oh my god.. im so sorry to hear this jo..

i hope you get well soon... keep us updated.. xxx

EEKS:eek: I thought only kids had their appendix out.

hmm

Sorry to hear that you went through that, but the good news is that you can't go through it again:green:

giant hugs and hope you feel better soon.:hug:

:hug: Hope you get well soon, pure vitamin E oil is excellent for scars use it every day for a couple of months

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

I requested my wound be re-swabed today. I want to make certain that the MRSA has been delt with.

I'm also looking into claiming for loss of earnings, beacause the fact of the matter is I shouldnt have been tested for MRSA sooner (thus catching it before making my wound worse) and I shouldnt have caught it in the 1st place.

Has anyone got any experience of this?

You poor thing - good luck with the claim, although I would imagine the slippery management bods will probably have made you sign a clause in your op forms.

Hope it all comes ok :hug:

you poor thing:hug: don't know much about claiming fo loss of earnings but good luck anywayx

Latest posts

Back