Jack Is Finally Here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi girls well my grandson made his entrance at 7.40 tonight weighting in at 8lbs 9 and half oz, and hes absolutely GORGEOUS. paula done brill, it was her back waters that had gone yesterday, so she got induced with pesseries, but no joy so they broke her waters at 5pm tonight, im so excited and cant contain myself

Attachments

• jack5.jpg
    jack5.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 135
  • jack1.jpg
    jack1.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 115
  • jack4.jpg
    jack4.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 142
  • jack2.jpg
    jack2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 122
oh wow congratulations,he is a beauty.

Oh lovely, bet you are all celebrating! Well done to your daughter!

congrats babes and luv 2 you all ,by the way was so nice to meet you n christie on monday the oils are fab did you put your name down for shape it with ketan
best wishes
joolz xxxxxxxx

At last! :D
Congratulations! He's so gorgeous!

AW bless u, congrats and well done to your daughter. I know how you feel, my sister had her baby monday, im so excited i could burst!!!

Congratulations hes lovely

A huge well done to Paula xxx didn't she do well................ and the name is perfect... Jack is in the house xxx
You look a very proud Grandma babe....huggs....... Grand children are the best gift your children could ever give you xxxx

Congratulations xxx now have a voddy and orange on me xxxx

Congratulations to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Voddy And Coke Is Flowing Now

Peter Pan said:
Voddy And Coke Is Flowing Now
Hoping both paula and Jack are doing fine Congratulations Glynis :hug: :Love:

He is SO gorgeous!!!! Im am SO BROODY now!! He looks all cross and angry at being disturbed from his peaceful cocoon! My Jack used to do this thing with his bottom lip when he was born - sort of stick it out before he started crying.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

In one of the pics he definatley has a look of you Glynis. Congratulations - and well done to your daughter!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Hes beautiful! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi GRANNY GLYNIS !!!!!!

Congratulations, he is beautiful.

Tell Paula well done, i know what she was going through! Our son was 9 days late, resulting in me being induced exactly the same as Paula.

Well worth the wait though!

Louise x

congratulations to you all. xxxxxxxx:Love: :Love: :Love:

joolz said:
congrats babes and luv 2 you all ,by the way was so nice to meet you n christie on monday the oils are fab did you put your name down for shape it with ketan
best wishes
joolz xxxxxxxx

no i forgot

Congratulations - welcome to the world Jack - we've all been waiting to meet you :hug:

Congratulations Granny Glynis :hug: :D

Sara Satchell said:
He looks all cross and angry My Jack used to do this thing with his bottom lip when he was born - sort of stick it out before he started crying.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

In one of the pics he definatley has a look of you Glynis. Congratulations - and well done to your daughter!!

he certainly has a pet lip big style - and about having a look of me - i REALLY APPRECIATE THAT - hes not even 2 hours old and i love him to bits - i just cant describe how im feeling at the moment but by god its AWESOME

congratulations to you all.....he is a little whopper.....just half an ounce lighter than my little bundle when he was born 9 weeks ago :D

stanleyann

Oh Glynis.........he's an absolute boster!!! Congratulations......chuffed to bits for you. My little boy Max was 1 yesterday!!!!

WANT ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back