Jack Is Finally Here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations...........................he's beautiful. xxx

Kimmi Rocks said:
Congratulations...........................he's beautiful. xxx

THANKS PET - I THOUGHT SO TOO but then again................im bias

Boogaloo said:
FAB news - he is a looker!! well done!

hes a looker alright - someone said that he had a look of me but i dont see it - his dad is a looker tho

Congratulations to Paula and Nana Glynis on the safe arrival of Baby Jack he's a beautiful little chap.........Must come from his nana :hug:

lell said:
Congratulations to Paula and Nana Glynis on the safe arrival of Baby Jack he's a beautiful little chap.........Must come from his nana :hug:

awwww thanks babe - ill get a pic of my daughter and youll see how gorgeous she is too

Welcome to the world Jack!

he is soooo cute!
Congrats to you and you family Glynis :hug:
Oh and this is me too ...
Peter Pan said:
its NANA not GRANNY - thats makes me sound old hahahha
I sooo agree, lmao! ;)

Congratulations Peter Pan!! He is a real cutie!!!

Lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: for him!!

Best Wishes

Tilly xx

Congratulations He is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Many many congratulations Glynis ... it's been a long and tiring wait for little Jack to arrive, but has been worth every minute. Best wishes to you and all the family :D

congrats to all of you

Welcome to the world little Jack!!!!!

xxxx :hug: :hug:

At last Jack is here he is such a cutie congrats to Paula and nanna Glynis

Hugs Dawnie xxxx

what a handsome little chap!!!

well done for your daughter and congratulations on becoming a nana (or gran, or grandma????)

x

Peter Pan said:
its NANA not GRANNY - thats makes me sound old hahahha - i will pass everyones well wishes on to paula - and thanks to everyone who has supported me throughout this - i REALLY APPRECIATE IT - ive now got jack (at 10 mins old) on my desktop - just so i can keep looking at him - hopefully they home tomorra so i can give him all the kisses all you wonderful geeks have sent to him and my daughter
THANKS - YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE POSTS

oh right
lol
nana
thats what my mam wanted to be when i made her a nana at 34!!
hehe
x

Congratulations!!!! He is gorgeous...now I feel broody again!!

Congratualtions to you and your family Glynis, glad to hear he is has arrived and is in good health.

A healthy, bonny boy. Wonderful news. :hug:

I am sooooooo envious of you. I have 4 grown up children, the oldest being 31 and NONE OF THEM will produce any grandchildren for me. I long to be a grandma (a young one of course) but really I just want fill them up on junk food packed with E numbers till they are running round the walls screaming like mine used to do on a bad day.............. then I can send them back home to their parents and let them deal with them, and say, now you know what its like.

No only kidding. Really I just want grandchildren so that I can spoil them rotten. You are so lucky Glynis, best wishes to you all, especially the little one.

Oh you lucky person you, he is lovely, tell Paula very well done and hope she doesnt feel too bad ppor thing no fun being induced sometimes.

All the very best to all of you at this marvelous time and cant wait for acuddle I am coming up soon.lol

x

Congratulations - He's such a cutie - nice to finally meet him!

Hehe, he's a typical man (late, letting you think he's coming when he's not - he was probably in there laughing, lol) and he's just been born :)

congratulations, what an absolute cutie :hug:

Latest posts

Back