Jade Goody

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cruelness of cancer claims another young life :cry:
RIP Jade.

RIP Jade xx
In a way quite fitting that mothers day was her day to go, she was a fantastic mother! Bless her family xx.

I am so glad that the boy's father has his head screwed on right. They're going to need him.
R.I.P Jade:cry:

It is sad r.i.p she was a fighter hope thing go well with the family
on mother's day sad
mom day here in usa is may 10th

I was deeply touched this morning, especially on mothers day when everyone is thinking about there mums, my heart goes out to Jades family each and everyone of them, Jade is at peace now and not suffering, may god bless all Jades family and friends and help them through this difficult time. especially her lovely boys, rest in peace Jade, my thoughts are with you and your family today xxxxxxxx

This news has really put a damper on my day today ...

I think Jade will be remembered, not so much for the faux pas she made... but the wonderful courageous way she borne her demise and was the instigator of many MANY women going to get a smear test; she will have undoubtedly been the 'savour' of quite a few ladies who wouldn't have perhaps gone for their smear test and not found out about any abnormal cells if it wasn't for this young women bringing the importance of having a smear test to the centre of the media.

RIP Jade... my thoughts are with you today and your little boys.

It' so awful that she didn't get to spend her last Mothers Day with her sons. My heart goes out to them.

However, being a parent of girls in their late teens and early twenties, I am imensely grateful to Jade for bringing an awareness of cervical cancer to a younger generation, and making people challenge the fact that you can no longer get a smear test until the age of 25!! This is dispicable.

RIP Jade

I feel so sorry for Jade and her boys, family & friends, loosing such a great person. I have always liked her, becuase she was just herself, take it or leave it.

I knew this day was coming and was so upset when I heard this morning, at such a young age.

I hope she has a lot of happy memories with her forever.

RIP Jade, You will always be known for just being great

x

I agree with Jen-put a damper on my day too.
I really thought she was hanging on to spend one last mothers day with her boys.
I lost my lovely mom 3 years ago and mothers day brings it all back but at least i had my mom for 38 years and can't imagine losing the centre of your world at such an early age.
My heart goes out to her beautiful boys and to her mom. I've never been a big fan of her mom but i so felt for her when i saw her on the news today and it bought tears to my eyes.
RIP Jade. x

Such sad news but at least she isnt suffering and has encouraged so many woman to go and get smear tests done..what an amazing legacy she leaves..

The only thing I cant stand is hypocrite tabloids who slated her to the ground after the Shilpa Shetty incident calling her all the names under the sun and then used her in a way to sell millions of papers when it was too late...

As someone who doesnt have their mom anymore it does get easier but she has given those boys such a good start and she will always be with them..

Just goes to show life is way too short xxx

i feel so sad too for those poor little boys and what will her poor mother do without her xx my thoughts are with them all on this sad day.. RIP JADE XXXXX

*** rest in peace jade***​

god bless you
xxxxxx​

Latest posts

Back